Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniher is a strange one , considering he was basically injured for two years before he moved to Brisbane he has been fairly reliable and injury free. But he's still is a dumb footballer at times.
Brisbane's goal kicking has been rubbish for a while , it will be the normal reason fitness staff don't like them practising they might get injuries.

I see McHandbag won the game for the Lions. They really did try to lose it. How many shitty shots did they take? How many could have gone one kick more to a cluster target? Fagan's brain snaps are costly. The second quarter taking Berry off Viney & letting him go head to head with Neale nearly lust them the match. I mean, if you are going to remove Berry then surely Dunkley takes Viney?

I was looking at Goodwin coaching from the bench. Several times players came to either get treatment or rest & he never said anything to any of them. Only when he wanted them to carry a message did he talk to them. No 'that was good mate' or 'can you change that' or 'well done great goal'. When Horse or McRae are on the bench they are always talking to the players, encouraging them. Not so Goody, hd basically ignited them unless he wanted something from them. Different styles. Interesting

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yer not sure you can lay dish on Brisbane they were bloody competitive last season against the best team in the league
Lost preliminary finals by 12 goals, multiple home finals. Yes they finally made a grand final and were right in it. For the list they have, they haven’t delivered all that often.

Lost preliminary finals by 12 goals, multiple home finals. Yes they finally made a grand final and were right in it. For the list they have, they haven’t delivered all that often.
Some of their "guns" are pretty flakey. Their best is damn good but sometimes they just disappear. Did it tonight for a while.

I see McHandbag won the game for the Lions. They really did try to lose it. How many shitty shots did they take? How many could have gone one kick more to a cluster target? Fagan's brain snaps are costly. The second quarter taking Berry off Viney & letting him go head to head with Neale nearly lust them the match. I mean, if you are going to remove Berry then surely Dunkley takes Viney?

I was looking at Goodwin coaching from the bench. Several times players came to either get treatment or rest & he never said anything to any of them. Only when he wanted them to carry a message did he talk to them. No 'that was good mate' or 'can you change that' or 'well done great goal'. When Horse or McRae are on the bench they are always talking to the players, encouraging them. Not so Goody, hd basically ignited them unless he wanted something from them. Different styles. Interesting

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

mccluggage is a ripper, has improved almost every season

hoodoos are about to be broken - winning at the Gabba and against port at Adelaide oval
Shakes head @ the optimism. So much I can take
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back