Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

I just don't rate the Bulldogs. They remind me of Melbourne and Port, two other very flakey teams. Great top-end talent, but the bottom falls out significantly after that.
Top end talent that are unfinished product like JUH and Darcy but top end talent in Naughton who fails to deliver on the hype that surrounds him. Take the Bont brilliance out and the grit of that dirty little hound Libba and they are deadset Balinese street mongrels rather than pedigree prize winning British Bulldogs.

Top end talent that are unfinished product like JUH and Darcy but top end talent in Naughton who fails to deliver on the hype that surrounds him. Take the Bont brilliance out and the grit of that dirty little hound Libba and they are deadset Balinese street mongrels rather than pedigree prize winning British Bulldogs.
Actually don’t mind Libba

We could of had some of that in the last few gf

He is a bloody good player

Actually don’t mind Libba

We could of had some of that in the last few gf

He is a bloody good player
No for sure he is a great player. Regardless of his ability to get away with his continued throwing there are not many others I would have in front of him when battling for the team’s fortunes at the coal face. Goes where the majority wouldn’t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back