Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey The King!

Remember how much you used to talk about the Blues

Now they're fighting for finals

Good times

Did I?

Said they were good , I mean to be fair they are battling some injuries that would cripple a lot.

I'm happy to be wrong about Carlton though

We really need to take note of how Hawthorn move the ball from defence. The way they switch so quickly and open the ground up is something we need to be better at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to the Hawks. Failed a test last week, but have risen to the challenge this week. Not sure I'd want to face them in finals. Will definitely provide nuisance value if they make it, and could take a scalp or two.

If Hawks keep up the attack they could actually leapfrog the Blues into 8th.

They have the softest possible run home, so any win will do, and 8th is theirs for the taking if they want it badly enough. And the Blues won't be able to do anything about it but watch and rue their missed opportunity to put a gap between their biggest competitors for a finals spot.

Still a half to play out. So an intriguing match.

Hawks reward their running/sprinting teammates with quick handballs to players running into space - very hard to defend!

In our recent games, I’ve lost count of how many times we haven’t done this, especially to a running Errol ??
It’s bewildering how someone thinks it’s better they hold onto the ball in a stationary position rather than handing off to Errol on the burst???

A Carlton mate just told me their BF board is blowing up about Jack Martin. Someone worked out that for the 3 hours of football he’s played this year, he’s been earning around $266,667 per hour!!
🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️😝

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back