Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Giants look up for it early.
GWS want us and not have to travel
I don't think this is true. We've beaten them comfortably twice this year, they'll absolutely want a home final and would back themselves at home against Geelong or Port over us at the SCG for sure.

If Port win today (which they should), from a GWS perspective not a bad strat to lose against Bullflogs, so then play us & stay in Sydney first week of finals.. rather than win but not reach % of Port and then have to play them at Adelaide for qualifying.
Other preferred option & best for NSW football is to belt the jeebeezuz out of Dogs and have 2 Sydney finals. Would need to win by at least 50 though depending on how much Port win by..
Freo are favs to beat Port today.

No way GWS would want to finish 4th and be underdogs against us when they could win and finish 2nd and be starting strong favs against either Geelong or Port

Not a fan of either of these sides but watching the bulldogs play period just irritates me. Too many throws across all teams get let go, they'll ping the odd one but it's frustrating....However the bulldogs players throws are not even ****ing subtle, they're blinding obvious....you telling me 4 umpires couldn't see 1 of the 15 throws that qtr. Why do we have 4 umpires?

Least Liam Jones should get 2 weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bont potential concussion protocol and they make final they could play Thursday and he might be ruled out. Doubt he is concussed though because he is a legit robot.

Bont potential concussion protocol and they make final they could play Thursday and he might be ruled out. Doubt he is concussed though because he is a legit robot.
The concussion protocols wouldn’t apply to him when finals are around the corner anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back