Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Well clearly we have not got preparation right. Three grand finals in a row we've come out shadows of our best selves from the opening bounce. So I think the coaches have a lot to do with that. So do the players though of course.
I definitely believe that a big factor is burning off too much nervous energy before the game and the week leading up. But I also think alot of how a group of players manage that depends on how mature they are, and sometimes you can't really help that depending on your list profile. That's where I think the term boys against men comes from.

I definitely get the feel we more so have a group of larikins rather than a group of internally motivated men. Adams, Parker, Cunningham, Rowbum, mccartin, mclean and to an extent Heeney are probably the only ones that give me 'mature' vibes. Roberts and Campbell on the right track but still too young.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always enjoyed watching him.

His also a lovely lovely person (knew him throughout school).

Great athlete, used to run a sub 11.5 100m sprint, was brilliant at soccer as well.

Was actually a midfielder throughout most of school, had a big growth spurt late on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back