Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Immediately after the game (I've nothing else to do but watch the match and it's actually not a bad contest) can the MCG please be struck down by plague and pestilence and all those inside perish.

Not only will it get rid of the Hawks and Bulldogs (and their fans and Stevic), but on safety grounds, it would be only fair to then move the GF to the SCG

. grim reaper.gif grim reaper.jpg

PS Just in case anyone is upset by that scenario, here is a picture of a bunny rabbit;

rabbit on couch.jpg

At work so can't watch it but from the stats: Hawks getting more of the ball and tackling more. That's effort. Bulldogs are just ahead in stoppage but losing on the outside

Caleb Daniel did a huge throw, it was so obvious and nothing from the umps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Immediately after the game (I've nothing else to do but watch the match and it's actually not a bad contest) can the MCG please be struck down by plague and pestilence and all those inside perish.

Not only will it get rid of the Hawks and Bulldogs (and their fans and Stevic), but on safety grounds, it would be only fair to then move the GF to the SCG

.View attachment 2102966View attachment 2103002

PS Just in case anyone is upset by that scenario, here is a picture of a bunny rabbit;

View attachment 2103015

☹ I'm at the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back