Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs can only win with a huge free kick differential, otherwise, they are Dog s*#t.

They were called for some throws, and there should have been plenty more.

Fans calling for frees as well Hahaha
bce20ecdd852d60d948e968b5b1a9af5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk
Gee the Dogs infringed a lot tonight, they need to spend the next pre-season studying the rule book and learn how to handball properly and tackle with proper technique. Far too undisciplined tonight.

ginnivan? yeah, he's an annoying prat, but he's a better footballer than you want to believe ... i was the same
but he was really good tonight ... impey too ...
Very true. And that other under-developed git who kicked the last goal.

Choal is their weak link…he is the guy who they move towards.

DO NOT go trolling on the other boards - because we mods are the ones left cleaning up your shite when they come back here and pay it out tenfold:mad:

It's dumb anyway regardless but also why bother when we haven't even played yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Hawks are a good chance against Port. Butters will be playing sore, can't see him having a huge impact.

I dont think Port have the firepower to go with the Hawks.

Port have been good over the course of the season but they haven't been great. Hawks have had the best finish to the season.

I'd have Hawks as favourites against Port.

If we assume the Hawks get over Port.

This finals series the stage is set for one hell of a Sydney Swans revenge tour.

QF - beat GWS
PF - beat Hawthorn
GF - beat Geelong

Gee the Dogs infringed a lot tonight, they need to spend the next pre-season studying the rule book and learn how to handball properly and tackle with proper technique. Far too undisciplined tonight.
Imagine if they went a game where their opposition didn't concede a free kick for 2+ quarters...... :cool:

It's dumb anyway regardless but also why bother when we haven't even played yet
I know right? We haven't played a final yet and it could still go horribly wrong for us - its not like THAT hasn't happened before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back