Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not hating these results so far. What excites me is that no one is talking about the swans.

Even if we win tomorrow, it will be over shadowed by the Carlton - Brisbane game. And our late season form slump had already taken us most people’s radars.

Swans fly best when they are under the radar.

We also do best as underdogs, and Geelong and Hawthorn both looked very good.

I’m not hating these results so far. What excites me is that no one is talking about the swans.

Even if we win tomorrow, it will be over shadowed by the Carlton - Brisbane game. And our late season form slump had already taken us most people’s radars.

Swans fly best when they are under the radar.

We also do best as underdogs, and Geelong and Hawthorn both looked very good.

Yer nobody will care tomorrow win/lose lol same with GWS.

Probably get 20sec coverage on Monday

Dogs can only win with a huge free kick differential, otherwise, they are Dog s*#t.

They were called for some throws, and there should have been plenty more.

Fans calling for frees as well Hahaha
bce20ecdd852d60d948e968b5b1a9af5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk
We definitely know which team Stevic is friends with more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As predicted The Squiggle has Hawthorn beating us in the Prelim and winning the Grand Final against Brisbane. So it'll be the first time ever two teams outside the top 4 make the Grand Final.

Quite frankly I'd looooove to play Hawks at the SCG in a Prelim. And I'd loooove for our opponents to be Brisbane in the Grannie.

So does that mean we want to take revenge this year over Geelong? Personally I reckon this would be a good year to take revenge over North.
There's no revenge to be had when you get outplayed and completely flogged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back