Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

By my "who beat who by how much makes us a better team game"

Swans last beat cats by 30
Cats last beat swans by 84
Port last beat swans by 112

Ergo, we win by 2.
Dammit - do NOT wish another close one on us - my heart can't take it.

Can we chuck all the posters who seem to think we have 0 chance next week in a different thread this week?

Geez louise

cya later
Am I crazy for not really being impressed with this Port outfit even though they’ve won the past 38 games against us?

We’ve got them covered.

Port just played their grand final. Lots of sore looking boys. JHF, Marshall, Georgiades don’t look great. Neither does Esava. Butters little impact.

Zero left in the tank.

No fairytale umping.

Couldn’t get a better outcome.
It's a Prelim - they'll find enough. But if we play to our best we have them covered. If.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We lost to Collingwood every game between 2006 and the 2012 PF. What's your point?
Yep deadset, we are playing a team that got smashed by 15 goals a week ago who just scraped by tonight and look banged up and we are playing at our home deck on the SCG.

Could not hope for a better chance in a prelim final than that

I reckon if it were reversed i'd be worried the opposition were due.

But again they don't start with bonus points next week.

Cmon at least wait til Friday next week to be nervous and negative
Unfortunately I now have that eery calm that comes from pessimism/realism.

If anything, I think I'll feel more positive/confident the closer we get to game time. Excitement tends to do that.

But I also think it's not on us supporters to try and find this manufactured belief or hope. It's up to our team to give us cause for that and in the fans' defence, the team's failed to do that every time for the last 8 years.

So... over to you, Swans players and coaches.

So...revenge next week or do we have mental demons?
Revenge is when you've been wronged. We went to the cliff and jumped all by ourselves in that game.

So its not revenge. Far from it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back