Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

The game against Port last year where we lost 2 KPDs and probably still should have won the game was the first time we'd played them at the SCG since 2018.

I mean half of the best 22 wasn't even on the list in 2018. Blakey hadn't even been drafted yet. Florent and Hayward were in their second season. McCartin was in his first.
And it took a litteral gust of wind to stop us as well

The game against Port last year where we lost 2 KPDs and probably still should have won the game was the first time we'd played them at the SCG since 2018.

I mean half of the best 22 wasn't even on the list in 2018. Blakey hadn't even been drafted yet. Florent and Hayward were in their second season. McCartin was in his first.
Yeah I was looking at our head to head record and we've played them a lot more at Adelaide oval than SCG.

Mitchell has every right to be upset about Hinkley's behaviour. Head coach shouldn't be the one to give lip to player who made comments during the week. And to do it right before a player gets chaired off for their 300th makes it worse

Ginnivan should be given shit for what he said but Hinkley isn't the person to do it, on the field wasn't the place and before chairing someone off wasn't the time

Mitchell has every right to be upset about Hinkley's behaviour. Head coach shouldn't be the one to give lip to player who made comments during the week. And to do it right before a player gets chaired off for their 300th makes it worse

Ginnivan should be given shit for what he said but Hinkley isn't the person to do it, on the field wasn't the place and before chairing someone off wasn't the time

It was a nothing comment not hurtful or aggressive in any way.

It's a tough matchup regardless of who won, either a side we have not beaten in 8 years or playing of the inform team of the comp since the bye.

If we bring our best alongside contest and pressure we win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved how his teeth were clenched. Well the thing is if ginnivan hadn’t been such an arrogant dick and let’s face it he’s got form, none of this would be happening.

This you do not want players like that in your club major headache at least Papley is floggish on the field and doesnt detract from the team.

Sicily was the one doing it right before the chair off. Sicily should have disengaged.

Jordan Lewis and Luke Hodge dwelling on what Hinkley said to Sicily. Both a tad emotional after the loss
Yeah there was definitely a bias from both with their comments. A bit rich coming from Lewis the Sniper and Hodge the Thug.

What Hinkley did is something that Longmire would never do. But I can only imagine what Hinkley copped over there this week. The emotion was overflowing after the game and he let loose at Ginnivan following that social media post. Hinkley admitted after the game he shouldn't have done it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back