Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

OFFS This was all caused by again by Ginnivan. Let’s not forget that. It seems he can do what he wants, but if someone reacts in the negative they cry wolf. You can’t have it both ways.
Nobody is going to forget that. He is about to reap what he has sowed. He will copping it for a long time given it clearly motivated Port. In a game decided by 3 points...

Finals are different gravy so I feel you can't lean on head to head results too much. Good example is the Giants this year. 2-0 in H&A but they were leading for most of the match in a finals game and really should've won.

We should've beat Port by 4 goals last year if we want to go down that avenue.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being 0-3 against GWS in sporadic finals is somewhat different to being 0-8 against one team having played them every year for over a close to a decade period.
Think ur putting too much into this.

Firstly, if not for a gust of wind (with Ollie’s kick on the siren), we win last season.

Secondly, the circumstances around the upcoming prelim are far more in our favour than those last 8 games… and per another poster, we had a poor side in the R21 game and they had Houston & Farrell playing.

If we bring the pressure & intensity next Friday, we win!

Everyone cracked the shits at McCartney last week and wanted him fined/banned for absolutely nothing. Think the anti-Hawks sentiment is playing a role here.
Physical contact is a little different.

That Dawks bloke should be called the Hobbit, not Wizard anyways.
I once got called out by a Hawthorn supporter for calling Puopolo a twerp in a finals match as though I had said something unforgiveable.
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

twerp
/twərp/
noun
derogatory•informal

1. a silly or annoying person.

I reckon Watson is a bit of a twerp

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back