Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy shit. When are we going to acknowledge the only way of winning the hearts of the west is by supporting the swans to do it. The stadium isn't even half full for a final ffs. Send the orange ****wits to Canberra where they might be capable of selling out a stadium.

I saw this and whilst great by Gulden (if unsurprising), what really caught my eye was the name 'Noah Anderson' on this list.

I like Anderson, I think he can be a great midfielder and elite player. However anyone who has seen him kick the ball would know he should not be within a ten mile radius of this sort of a statistical achievement. If he were on our list he would be the worst kick on the list bar none. That he has so many inside 50s is absolutely not a good thing for Gold Coast.

IMG_6077.jpeg

"10,000 years BC - Before Cook" LOL, love that.
Can't wait for the knickers to be twisted across the country after that one. Thought he actually explained the concept of country really well, not that those that need to hear it would even listen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think GWS will make it tougher for Geelong. If Brisbane get through it will be bruise-free for Geelong

I reckon winner of this beats Geelong either way

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back