Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Tippett also had good prelims remember
He had a good game against the Hawthorn whipping boy Shoenmakers that made him a lot of money, I’ll give him that.

The prelims he played with us in, everybody looked good given they were smashings

Yep it's great when he murders everyone like tonight, but you don't want to have to rely on it too much. ato be fair they have a bit of balance
So do we though. No goals from Gulden or Warner last week, no goals from Parker, Jordon, Florent the flankers. Still kicked 88 points in a final against arguably the best defence in it.

Just think GWS wouldn't be where they are without Hogan kicking goals, and whilst we wouldn't we be where we are without our mids kicking goals, reliance on 1 is very difference to reliance on 4 or 5.

So do we though. No goals from Gulden or Warner last week, no goals from Parker, Jordon, Florent the flankers. Still kicked 88 points in a final against arguably the best defence in it.

Just think GWS wouldn't be where they are without Hogan kicking goals, and whilst we wouldn't we be where we are without our mids kicking goals, reliance on 1 is very difference to reliance on 4 or 5.

I agree 100%.

People! Lot of talk about who we’d prefer out of giants or cats.
Let me remind you all, we still have a game to win next Friday!

I think GWS could beat the Cats and Port too though, and I don't know any Giants fans locally so prefer them to win this for that too😂

Toby has his mojo back...

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back