News 2024 Preseason Matches & Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but a lot of players have one of Jordon, Wilson, Lazaro, Reid, Windsor, Fyfe etc in the mids. Easy swap.
Reckon?
Most I've seen haven't been able to keep s DPPer in the MIDs, too many good MID only options

Yes but a lot of players have one of Jordon, Wilson, Lazaro, Reid, Windsor, Fyfe etc in the mids. Easy swap.
Out of that list only Windsor, Fyfe and Lazzaro would be swaps for me to Bonnar.
Reid will get better each game and will get games. Give him time to grow.
Wilson, Jordan walk straight into on field spots, if you don’t have them in your fwd line not sure how to help you.

Edit: there are too many mid only players even in the mId-pricer to rookie range to be using a spot on a Fwd/mid to start the season. Only one I have is Wilson.
Also
Currently I would start Wilson and Roberts over Hustwaite, Reid, McKercher, Sanders etc

Out of that list only Windsor, Fyfe and Lazzaro would be swaps for me to Bonnar.
Reid will get better each game and will get games. Give him time to grow.
Wilson, Jordan walk straight into on field spots, if you don’t have them in your fwd line not sure how to help you.
I never said I was going to trade these players. I said I was questioning whether Bonnar had a higher ceiling than Billings or Harmes and whether it was worth trading one of those two and moving one of the players listed from the midfield to the fwd line. I listed those players because someone said most people wouldn’t have any DPP players in the midfield.

Fisher the big one to come out of this.
Is he baiting the trap or is he ridgey didge?
Scored well at HB for Carlton, he was squeezed out because we had plenty of HB's, he's a very underated footballer and he's in my team now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brave man to fade him, even with the realy injury/potato concerns.

Could be F1 if he stays fit.
Before any preseason games everyone was on Fisher, then the Flanders hype drove him out of teams.
It is amazing how sheeple some people are.
Think for yourselves.
So now Flanders has a bad preseason and we will drop him for a certainly definite defensive seagull.

Who wants to bet both become traps??

Before any preseason games everyone was on Fisher, then the Flanders hype drove him out of teams.
Think for yourselves.
So now Flanders has a bad preseason and we will drop him for a certainly definite defensive seagull.

So you’re not sheeple right?

Want to post your team and let’s see how many PODs have you got 😂

I hate it so much that Fisher is a chance to make it in my team
If Ziebell can do it then surely Fishers a chance, no?

We get a couple of looks at Fish before deciding whether to grab him or not.

Why can't people just play nicely? This used to an inclusive place to visit.
Hence posts were reported

Hence posts were deleted

Hopefully the offender learns to enjoy this forum and post accordingly

Opinions are always welcome, personal attacks are never okay

Think for yourselves.

Actually, people went off Fisher because he pinged a string - then apparently didn’t ping it - then properly pinged it 2 weeks later

I personally don’t want to pick Fisher because I think he screams trap but if he’s going to run around unattended behind the ball doing as he pleases… he wouldn’t be the worst player to be a good SC option because of his role

Think for yourselves.

Depends what you consider a trap. If Fisher goes ded in round 3 he's a trap, but his scoring potential is huge so if he gets to even round 10 it will be a good pick.

500 posts in 14 years, and lots on the SC board in the last month. What's got you out of hibernation this particular preseason? Your other ID been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back