Autopsy 2024 Rd 13 Blues shoot down the Bombers to move into 2nd

Who played well for the Blues in Round 13 vs the Bombers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon had just 15 or 16 inside 50s from the corridor.

We forced them wide and made them do extra running for more difficult conversion opportunities, all night.

Essendon are pretenders who continue to avoid body contact when the pressure goes up, not that their list structure and the way their lineup was used helped them.

Very, very important win.

3rd quarter was concerning, but lifted really well at start of 4th to put the result to bed.

TDK and Cinc were epic. Walsh has had a few shockers, but he’ll find a way back into epic form sooner or later.

Martin, Cerra, Cotters - it’s a frightening lineup with those guys back. Going to be a big run into the finals.

Love the love shown by Charlie and Blake Acres for that young supporter both before and after the game.

That was an enjoyable game

So many contributors, BOG is definitely TDK

But, what impressed me was the team’s intensity, effort and playing to a set of game plans & roles.

Make no mistakes, we are well coached.
Well done Voss & team
:)

A well deserved break now
Let’s go Baggers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is growth in this team. To have stars like Cripps and Walsh held for 3 quarters and still be on top. Not too long ago that would have meant a comprehensive defeat.

Don't want to put a dampener on things but should we be worried about McGovern? Doc was talking to him on the bench and he had this kind of guilty 'I may have done my hamstring' again look on his face... Not sure he came back on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 13 Blues shoot down the Bombers to move into 2nd

Back