Autopsy 2024 Rd 13 Blues shoot down the Bombers to move into 2nd

Who played well for the Blues in Round 13 vs the Bombers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dekonig, Curnow, Cincotta, Hollands, Hewitt, Williams great
Best game by a Carlton Ruckman since Matthew Allan. 20+ years
Curnow, that was old style centre half fwd. The palm to williams in the last, the kick to owies in the 2nd. the kick to mckay in the 1st.

Now for the concerns. Mids need to up the level.
Walsh has lost half a step, to my eye, since the back injury.
Our midfield will get towelled by the Swans mids in a final

Walsh has been brilliant since coming back. Cut him some slack.

I thought we looked real tired in the third, Essendon were pressing and we had gone in to our shell, then the start of the last TDK says follow me boys and turns it on, he was fantastic against a really experienced ruckman, fantastic game by Cincotta, who understands his role, understands how to not get sucked in to the contest and stands up when it mattered.

We have had a really tough draw, with lots of injury issues, have played some poor games, but we managed to get the results and we are now building nicely.

Elijah Hollands was fantastic too and great stuff Williams for continuing to pop up and hit the scoreboard.

Go Blues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kemp still a concern for me, brilliant one minute, ordinary the next

But, still on the up
Yep sometimes he seems to want to be to attacking stuck in two minds .. another 10 games knowing he won't be dropped will do him wonders - bringing half fit marchbank in and playing young while yo yo kemp wasnt good for his mindset -- hopefully they keep Cowan in now to settle also

Jobs Watson still at the MCG telling all and sundry that * are still in the game and that a lot of * players are locks for the AA team

Absolute flog - and the worst commentator by a mile.

Only ever states the bleeding obvious.

SEN Sync is fabulous.

Watch Kayo and listen to synchronised SEN commentary- and mute dick head Watson = perfect.

Solid win, especially given none of our usual suspects starred. On Fox Footy the commentators suggested we may have the best bottom six in the competition, and that's the key.

Loved TDK's game and he's just going to keep getting better.

And we beat *, which is just the best.

Considering the tough run we've had against top eight teams with the player's we've had out, things are looking good!

Kemp still a concern for me, brilliant one minute, ordinary the next

But, still on the up
Totally agree. Not doing the brain fade kicks he used to but still feel uneasy when he's near the ball. Is getting better with every game but is far from a lock in the team

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 13 Blues shoot down the Bombers to move into 2nd

Back