Autopsy 2024 Rd 13 Blues shoot down the Bombers to move into 2nd

Who played well for the Blues in Round 13 vs the Bombers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bot is the best Centre Half Back I have seen at carlton. Better than Pera, Sexton, Mckay was really a swingman
Not really what they were talking about. 2nd best defender behind SOS was the statement in the heat of the moment.

I’d take Bruce in 2nd at least. Probably first.

Was it just me or did their period of 3rd quarter dominance coincide with TDK being off and Kennedy/Cripps taking a lot of ruck contests? Gave away a lot of clearances and ruck free kicks.

I’ve been loving solo TDK but is it sustainable for us?

Glad you brought it up.

We looked lost when he was off hence why I think we need Pitto.He can always be subbed if we need a runner.

I’d play him purely when TDK needs a spell.We can’t ruck Cripps and Kennedy in finals.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've said before, he reminds me a bit of Liam Jones. Can do the awesome and he's a great interceptor at times, but jeez he give you some panic moments too.
He’s similar to Liam Jones minus 150 games of experience.
I think he’s taken giant steps and is very reliable in the last few weeks, considering the heat from the teams we’ve played. I thinks he’s become very dependable and I don’t see Marchy getting back in now unless we have injuries.

Pretty professional performance. TDK aside, not really any individual stars, but got the job done.

Would like a medical person assessing Cripps and Carroll walking off. Looked like groins or hips to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you brought it up.

We looked lost when he was off hence why I think we need Pitto.He can always be subbed if we need a runner.

I’d play him purely when TDK needs a spell.We can’t ruck Cripps and Kennedy in finals.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
We should be rucking McKay when TDK is off.

Only 4 players with more than 20 touches. 3 goals between Charlie & Harry. Our best players were TDK, E Hollands and Cincotta. All our stars were quiet. And yet we win rather comfortably.

We no longer rely on talent, we’re a system team, and our system stacks up. I’m all in on our chances this year.

But but we didn’t lose by 94 points :laughv1:

Who is 2nd now :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back