Autopsy 2024 Rd 18 Blues fail to fire for their skipper

Who played well for the Blues in Round 18 vs the Dogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Voss and the mc - absolutely ****ing pulverised.

Every other player basically dished up what you'd expect in the circumstances...

Cripps heroic. Harry can only run out 1 half. TDK gets smaller when sharing the ruck. Pitto is pitto. Marchbank is done. Cotter's isn't a 'footballer' needs to find touch. Ollie is getting smacked. Williams is injury prone. Kemp has brain fades. Charlie rushed everything. Acres was everywhere. Newman is old and slow. Saad and weitering were great. 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Pretty obvious what happened today.

Smacks of arrogance from coaches, selection and players.
Yes fiddling around with selection, rocking up thinking the game was in the bag just really stunk of arrogance

Tough bet to win Arr0w. Not sure I'd claim it if it were me. A little hollow.

Pitto's presence just hurts TDK's game.

I would like to line our selectors up and knock their heads together.

What a farce.

Cottrell playing. Why?

Lack pace forward of the ball but won't pick Cunningham or Motlop.

Picking pittonet an absolute gift to the dogs.

In Cripps 200th we field a team and tactics like that. Imbecilic doesn't come close.

Absolute overconfidence/ arrogance and again - playing favourites at selection table cost us 4 points.

Love you all. Love this footy club. But **** that hurts.

Well played Dogs. Too good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many irrelevant players. The MC killed is the last two weeks. Cotterell can **** off. Cerra too. What the **** happened. TDK and pitto were irrelevant together. No one day behind the play. No one could win a tap. Our midfield it so bad currently. We are 18th in the league for conceding cos stoppage for a reason. We don’t have a defensive mindset on ball. Nobody is defending.

Feel for Cripps he deserves a better team. I don’t want to see Marchbank, Ollie or Pitto in for the rest of the year.

We had a huge chance the last two weeks to consolidate 2nd and give this year a real shake.

Instead the MC chocked and so did we.

Just ****ing gutted, more for Cripps than anything else.

If I was him I’d be fuming!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 18 Blues fail to fire for their skipper

Back