Autopsy 2024 Rd 21 Carlton vs Collingwood 3 point loss - is our season over?

Who played well for the Blues in Round 21 vs the Pies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Voss saying he's proud of the effort isn't exactly the best thing to say imo

Did he really?

That ending really masks some attitude issues.

Voss is probably the most tactically inept coach in the AFL. I don't think I've seen someone be so outcoached so consistently. It'd be impressive if he didn't coach my club. The sooner we get rid the better imo.
Yep. Sacking coaches at the drop of a hat has always given the impression of being a stable club and has always lead to sustained success for every club that has done it regularly.

Voss is probably the most tactically inept coach in the AFL. I don't think I've seen someone be so outcoached so consistently. It'd be impressive if he didn't coach my club. The sooner we get rid the better imo.
Yeah, Nah. But I’d welcome Adam Simpson as an assistant and get rid of Sammy.

I’m moving to Norway in Jan. Was recently thinking about how I will watch games online over there. Think I might just move on from footy and focus on some other hobbies.
Every other team seems to go poorly, rebuild and challenge, except Carlton. You can’t trust this team, bloody sad since so many of us put a lot of effort into supporting them.
Good luck with the move and getting off them
Have been trying since 2002
Like golf, they draw you back
We will all be back supporting against the hawks
But we are allowed to be pissed with that effort today

Why are people still defending Voss, what has he got on you lot to protect him? We have had minor progress at best since the second he’s walked in the door, the gameplan is close to non-existent both defensively and offensively, players have regressed with only a few improving slightly and we are still reliant on the same few

I think we have had a heap of progress. I just think we have made some list management mistakes. The coaching issue I have the biggest issue with is doing something in game to free up McKay and Curnow. I feel like we are wasting our biggest assets. These guys don't have too many prime years left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is all on Voss.

The only reason we made a game of it at the end was because the coaches would have had to release their over engineered game plan and let the players play more freely.

When Voss first came in we were flying. Then he started tinkering and we cooked our season.

The same thing is repeating. After the Geelong game we started tinkering and getting too creative with tactics and personnel.

Voss is not the man. I’ve said it for 2 years. He will burn this list
Luckily they rewarded him at end of 2023 with a contract extension. Enjoy the ride to rebuild

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

So many questions and I don’t know the answers.

I just hope the club does but after 30 years of mediocrity and a year that started with so much promise this one hurts
Depth is a huge problem. We have A graders and then it drops off.

Definitely in need of a couple of decent mids with speed and Charlie and Harry need to be better than a moment here and there type players.

Bombing it long happens as the forwards are just not working hard enough and blocking, creating space and leading hard.

This season is done but it just can’t be left to Cripps and Walsh.

Talk of desperation to bring in a key back but look at Collingwood. Moore, a 34 year old Howe and Frampton. It’s not inspiring but if we win it in the middle even just 20% more, we won’t be giving up more than 70 points in a game and we should be scoring more than that with the amount of dollars we are paying out big forwards

I wouldn’t bother with Voss press conferences.

He is completely full of shit.

Offers no insight whatsoever.

Completely out of his depth.

Settle petal.

Why are people still defending Voss, what has he got on you lot to protect him? We have had minor progress at best since the second he’s walked in the door, the gameplan is close to non-existent both defensively and offensively, players have regressed with only a few improving slightly and we are still reliant on the same few
You have got to be a bot or an oppo supporter

Depends what streak you are talking about.

His streak of staging for frees, not tackling and trying to get cheap kicks out the back is still very much alive.

Sheesh. Didn't you announce your departure earlier?

TBH numbers, there was a bit of poetic licence and a healthy does of tongue in cheek in it. The worst thing said was a filtered swear word. No individuals were harmed or slandered in the making of the post.

It's an emotional time. Can you start with the folk songs?

Message received & barely understand as per the last 20 years.👍👍

We love the Blues.

It’s our thing.

We don’t turn.

Did he really?

That ending really masks some attitude issues.
He did. Said he was proud of the effort and that we put up a fight instead of going the other way.

We're well past that messaging, I'm quite surprised how calm and positive he was tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 21 Carlton vs Collingwood 3 point loss - is our season over?

Back