Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in …

IMG_8144.jpeg

MILESTONE: Jack Martin 150 AFL Games

IMG_8145.jpeg

👍

This guarding space business… can’t believe it has become a thing 🤦
I just dont think how far a player runs has any relevance at all. I keep seeing a certain player runs 16 K a game and apparently that is worthy of getting a game. Give me someone who can kick, handball and tackle.

Last edited:
Who is crucifying Kemp?
Surely you have seen this in match threads. Kemp's mistakes are highlighted by many but Newman and McGovern seem to get a pass on here.

Myfavorite thing.
Overhyping of Doggies.:rolleyes:
Every year.
Melbourne...playing like shite. But now it' all 'superstar doggies'
I say good.
Wind 'em up.
Can't wait til they get smashed in finals. Hopefully by Swans in Sydney or Brisbane at home. If it's against us at our best, that will be perfect.
The change of narrative is intriguing but really it’s just the variability of form that all sides have experienced this year.

Not so long ago, the media were saying how terrible they were playing, the coach was out the door etc
They’ve just found some cohesion and confidence over the last month…

Form could abandon them just as quickly.

Other sides could click. The ladder is so tight, the margins so small…

Surely you have seen this in match threads. Kemp's mistakes are highlighted by many but Newman and McGovern seem to get a pass on here.
I think that they have all had their fair share of critics over the journey, currently though, I would place them both ahead of Kemp in importance to our backline. Give it a couple of years and that may very well change.

Good afternoon all :cool:

I hate that Filth of a club.

We need to spoil Pendles party and end their season once and for all!

View attachment 2067055
I'm so with you about this shizen club. Absolutely cannot stand them and their ridiculous Collinggwoood chant crap. I hope we belt them and rain on their parade tonight.

Kemp is a victim of the shit matchups the coaches keep giving him.

He's not a ****ing full back capable of playing on 200cm+ gorillas.

If they are thinking of playing him on Mason Cox they may as well give him the week off.
Given the state of our defence Kemp is an auto-select, but absolutely agreed 100% it’s a disaster putting him in players that are too physical for him to handle. That’s a great way to destroy young talent that could become a very important asset for the club in the years ahead.

I'm so with you about this shizen club. Absolutely cannot stand them and their ridiculous Collinggwoood chant crap. I hope we belt them and rain on their parade tonight.

images

Nah, is a valid point imo. Had Braddles been a Vic lad then, basically every game he played in the SANFL, would have translated to VFL games. Got to bear in mind that state leagues were a lot stronger back then, nothing like what we see today in the VFL for example.
I know that, but it was in a different league. Might as well add Michael Tuck’s 50 odd reserves games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the state of our defence Kemp is an auto-select, but absolutely agreed 100% it’s a disaster putting him in players that are too physical for him to handle. That’s a great way to destroy young talent that could become a very important asset for the club in the years ahead.
Mcstay is coming back from an ACL and has put on signicant size while rehabbing. Kemp needs a big press presason in the gym

Yeah but let's be honest, you called out Kemp's weaknesses a lot more than his strengths for quite a while... and you were happy to call for him to be dropped as soon as he played a poor game.

I know you don't have an agenda, but some would have seen it that way...

We all have players we rate and players we don't. Cottrell isn't the flashiest player so he's going to have his critics when he doesn't perform for extended periods. It happened at the start of the season when he was quite average for the first month and it's happening now.

Again, I doubt it's an agenda... to achieve what exactly? It's not like Voss jumps on here with the sc to take our advice.

Strengths?

Arr0w is well within his rights to call out Kemp.

As he has now clarified, an ITK had confirmed that he is not great in a team ‘defensive’ system and now I will add to that.

He does not have 1 single strength that stands out enough for him to go through the midfield, as he was recruited for, thus being sent back where he lacks the smarts and size/height.

Marchy was unlucky with getting the ‘spicy cough’again (that’s my mail) as he is preferred down back, why, because he doesn’t have brain fades, simple…

I hope like hell we can turn him into something, as we can’t afford to burn another pick for a utility player..

Marchy was unlucky with getting the ‘spicy cough’again (that’s my mail) as he is preferred down back, why, because he doesn’t have brain fades, simple…

He certainly has been unlucky with injuries over the years.

Strengths?

Arr0w is well within his rights to call out Kemp.

As he has now clarified, an ITK had confirmed that he is not great in a team ‘defensive’ system and now I will add to that.

He does not have 1 single strength that stands out enough for him to go through the midfield, as he was recruited for, thus being sent back where he lacks the smarts and size/height.

I hope like hell we can turn him into something, as we can’t afford to burn another pick for a utility player..

The 2019 draft was an absolute disaster for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back