Preview 2024 Rd 21 Carlton vs Collingwood Saturday 3rd August 7:30PM AEST @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in …

IMG_8144.jpeg

MILESTONE: Jack Martin 150 AFL Games

IMG_8145.jpeg

If one of their tall forwards gets a hold of us tonight, I’m putting a line through us this year, Marchy was the other piece of the back 6 that has been crueled by that crap illness twice and a few niggles.

What I wouldn’t give for a semi decent 2nd tall defender right now…

If one of their tall forwards gets a hold of us tonight, I’m putting a line through us this year, Marchy was the other piece of the back 6 that has been crueled by that crap illness twice and a few niggles.

What I wouldn’t give for a semi decent 2nd tall defender right now…
Why we didn't grab one in the MSD I'll never know.

He plays his role very well, if you're expecting him to be a lockdown defender then I'm sorry, he'll never meet your expectations. This is the problem with not having a second KPD. It shouldn't be on Gov or Kemp to play the role.
I expect him to defend and know how to defend. I expect him to kill the contest as the 3rd man up. Teams play through his man for a reason. I expect excellence from all our players form now on.

Strengths?

Arr0w is well within his rights to call out Kemp.

As he has now clarified, an ITK had confirmed that he is not great in a team ‘defensive’ system and now I will add to that.

He does not have 1 single strength that stands out enough for him to go through the midfield, as he was recruited for, thus being sent back where he lacks the smarts and size/height.

Marchy was unlucky with getting the ‘spicy cough’again (that’s my mail) as he is preferred down back, why, because he doesn’t have brain fades, simple…

I hope like hell we can turn him into something, as we can’t afford to burn another pick for a utility player..

He wasn't recruited as a midfielder... based on what exactly?

Rightly or wrongly calling a player out is beside the point... that being that people will voice their frustrations on here... doesn't mean they have an agenda...

Fwiw, people are well within their right to call Cottrell out too...

My tolerance is at an all time low tonight.

Any more of same the shit we’ve been dishing up for the last month and I’m straight over to Channel 9.

TV remote will not be leaving my side. Finger resting on #9.

Don’t make me do it Blues.
Why not just watch channel 9 then? If you’re not going to stick with them tonight, why bother?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No changes

Kennedy SUB

Over to the Game Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back