Trades 2024 Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexton has officially been Roughy'd

200w.gif
Is it my imagination or have there been a lot more Roughy's this year compared to previous years? Maybe a side effect of having so many trades?

Is it my imagination or have there been a lot more Roughy's this year compared to previous years? Maybe a side effect of having so many trades?

I’ve already roughied Fisher & Kerch. Seriously considering Sexton back in this week (If Rogers is sub will go Rogers > Sexton)

Animated GIF

I just pulled the trigger on my Jones > Richards and Roberts > Sinclair trades.

I went with Richards ahead of Freijah as Richards looks to have higher scoring potential and I can loop him with Darcy.

Like with all rookies their JS going forward is a lottery but Richards looks the better choice right now.

I picked Biggie Spuds ahead of Rarcia though so I would take my advice with a grain of salt

I just pulled the trigger on my Jones > Richards and Roberts > Sinclair trades.

I went with Richards ahead of Freijah as Richards looks to have higher scoring potential and I can loop him with Darcy.

Like with all rookies their JS going forward is a lottery but Richards looks the better choice right now.

I picked Biggie Spuds ahead of Rarcia though so I would take my advice with a grain of salt

Thanks for reminding me to sub Darcy!

Fisher + Sexton vs Fisher + J Richards

What would you go?

Not sold on Fisher, but he is a chance to be a keeper, I guess, and the price is acceptable vs Macrae/Caldwell/.. other types with hit and miss potential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fisher + Sexton vs Fisher + J Richards

What would you go?

Not sold on Fisher, but he is a chance to be a keeper, I guess, and the price is acceptable vs Macrae/Caldwell/.. other types with hit and miss potential.

If McKerch was dead fish would a good option.
Sexton till Powell back prob after their bye.

Caldwell or someone like big Harry McKay as lowline keepers .
Esp Harry prob playing second ruck.

Caldwell no parish no setters for the next 2,3 unsure after that .
But he's seems to be apart of their mids ..

I’d honestly be shocked if Neale averaged more. 2 70s in his last month alone, a score butters hasn’t had all year
Time will tell I guess...

I'm actually thinking of bringing neale in this week and make him VC for fun

have traded Jones to Freijah

Freijah carried the E and is now nice cover for Rankine. So thinking I'll carry Rankine through as r14 is the only bye where it will hurt. He could be back for r14 although they might be conservative and hold him over until post bye.

originally planned on bringing in Jacko after his bye but with his low BE I might upgrade Harcia to Jacko this week.

This will leave me with only Coff and Liv as dead rooks atm.

have traded Jones to Freijah

Freijah carried the E and is now nice cover for Rankine. So thinking I'll carry Rankine through as r14 is the only bye where it will hurt. He could be back for r14 although they might be conservative and hold him over until post bye.

originally planned on bringing in Jacko after his bye but with his low BE I might upgrade Harcia to Jacko this week.

This will leave me with only Coff and Liv as dead rooks atm.

Yeah .

I'm having issues looking for an Rankin replacement.
Can't get another Rd 14 type.
🐟 Fish would an good option if kerch inj report was really bad.

Might hold ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back