Trades 2024 Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends – do you see a bigger gap between Stewart and the top six defenders, or Oliver and the top eight mids?

Not really counting Green in this as he's already had his bye, so he'll stick around.

After the Bye rounds you really need 6 x 105+ avg Defenders where the Mids there is always at least 1 that has a bad game. I think Clarry at M8 isn't the worst and especially if you can get Rozee for $400k soon at M9

After the Bye rounds you really need 6 x 105+ avg Defenders where the Mids there is always at least 1 that has a bad game. I think Clarry at M8 isn't the worst and especially if you can get Rozee for $400k soon at M9
My problem is I have all the bad mids mate, have walsh steele rozee green Oliver and miller lol 😂

Can't trade until Monday night

giphy.gif

Think Comben out
Shame, was handy the last 3 or so
Thinking a little about Martin out, but probably better to just hold and react to injuries

Graham > Dowling via Will Dawson
Comben > Houston

1-2 upgrades left..F6 and maybe D6 depending if Sexton is still scoring well when Powell comes back.

Will roughie Rankine back in as my F6 when he comes back.
How many trades left? You planning on keeping any trades left for emergencies?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comben to Simpkin

Sullivan to Dowling or Saad El-Huawei

Salem to Gulden

Clarry to M9.
Simpkin to F7/M10

Round 15

Sexton to Curnow straight swap.

5 trades left for injuries.

Then ill just ride my horsey into the sunset.

IMG_3231.gif

Graham > Dowling via Will Dawson
Comben > Houston

1-2 upgrades left..F6 and maybe D6 depending if Sexton is still scoring well when Powell comes back.

Will roughie Rankine back in as my F6 when he comes back.
Sexton might not be playing once Powell returns. I'm half thinking of turfing him this week

Sexton might not be playing once Powell returns. I'm half thinking of turfing him this week
I would get rid of Sexton this week but Comben will drop too much and my trades won’t work for R15.

Sexy has done his job. He’s cost me 2 trades but made $200k whilst in my team.

Thank you for your service, but I’m jumping on the Curnow train for his post-bye run.

Sexton BE will be about 65? Probably time to go with Powell back. He’s not even guaranteed a game PLUS I only have 16 pre trades.

Sexton, Clohesy > Dowling, J.Clark or Houston

It’s a shame Sinclair hasn’t had his bye yet
I grabbed Sinclair in round 8 and have been relatively happy thus far.

Unfortunately I got Oliver and Stewart in that week as well :drunk:

I don't think Sexton will get dropped. He seems to be playing a slightly different role to what Powell was playing if you compare his last 5 games to Powell's last 5 before he was suspended.

Capture.JPG
1717980846970.png

How many trades are people planning on holding onto after completed side. Including luxury upgrades and bringing in a "23rd premo". So many trades are you keeping for injuries from rd16 onwards?

Will you have decent cover?

Last edited:
Is Stewart -> Clark worth it or not really?
End of the day it's a luxury upgrade and to improve your score in rd14. That comes down to how many trades you have left, and how many trades you're comfortable having for the remainder of the season once your team is complete.

Stewart looks like a ~90 average player, Clark looks like a 100-105 average player, so points wise it's a good move. But as I said above, just comes down to trades because it is a luxury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back