Game Day 2024 Round 17 St Kilda v. Sydney 7 July @ Marvel 3:20 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mccartin is a worry. Whenever he gets involved in a play something bad happens. He's too slow and his kicking is horrendous
Hasn't been the same since the incident with Brown. Started the season so well too. But he's so important to us.

I hope he finds his mojo soon.

Hasn't been the same since the incident with Brown. Started the season so well too. But he's so important to us.

I hope he finds his mojo soon.

Mccartins always been an ordinary kick though, just handball .

His defensive work is fine, but i'd rather Blakey remember to run past and take the handball .

Warner will burn 4 teammates going glory hunting then kick 2 goals from 60. It is what it is I guess.

Campbell having some good moments to follow up his good game last week, looks like he's starting to adjust to the level.

Grundy v Marshall has been a great contest to watch so far.

Mccartin is a worry. Whenever he gets involved in a play something bad happens. He's too slow and his kicking is horrendous
He had 6 intercepts that quarter. Took 5 contested marks. Yes it was the last 15 minutes mainly but that was because we started to put pressure on upfield which always helps the back 6

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm so tired of the bed-wetters in these threads having a sook after an average 10 minute period.

First match day thread I've really followed and it's bonkers lol. They all like this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get me wrong, he's a superstar but his touches have been nowhere near as damaging as they should have been. He'll bounce back.

He usually uses it better as the game goes

When Mclean marks on the goal line it's always kind of shit me that the player then has to go back to the side of the goals rather than walk back straight like if they mark anywhere else .

I guess the logic is that you walk back on an angle to the central point of the goal, which anywhere else gives you a reasonable arc.

Just hope it’s not the dreaded ankle.

He’s faded out as seasons have worn on before - as the ankle becomes an issue.

But today, I’ve been really impressed with Campbell & JJ. They held it together while the stars struggled.
Every single year Horse runs him into the ground so by finals he is spent. And he's like a stupid (loveable) puppy that can't stop for his own good too.

Make him the sub next week against the improved North. Earlier in the year I'd have said rest him all together but we might need something late given the way they are starting to play.

Low skill effort today, field kicking off, hand balling off, marking off, kicking into the 50 off, goal kicking off. They are excelling at hitting the post and there have been some individual brilliant efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back