Trades 2024 Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

2 trades remaining. Could go Freijah to Philipou but idk if itā€™s worth the trade. I didnā€™t think it was worth the trade last week so I canā€™t imagine that it is now
Holding Hold The Line GIF

I cant hold rowell any longer. worst trade in this year. Who would you trade him to out of Rozee and Walsh? I'm leaning Rozee as port have Richmond this week. will have 2 trades left after the trade.

Hi my name is JD and I have a Rowell problem, even though Iā€™ve only got two trades left - I still really want to get rid of this lazy grass eating spud :mad:

launch GIF

I cant hold rowell any longer. worst trade in this year. Who would you trade him to out of Rozee and Walsh? I'm leaning Rozee as port have Richmond this week. will have 2 trades left after the trade.

If there were no emergencies in this game i would run with Humphries, with Rowell on the bench.

Thankfully this week, Gold Coast play first so if the miracle does arrive with Rowell..

Walsh has a better run home.

Rowell has been awful, what a blessing it was to burn him for Rozee two weeks ago.

I made an error over the weekend, trading Fisher instead of Sexton šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

I donā€™t overly like Moore as F6 but thereā€™s just no other options. Will see how Dowling goes as a loophole then go Sexton > Moore depending on score.

Will leave with 5 trades and 100k in the bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I too have a Rowell problem.
What a disaster he has been.
4 trades left, might burn 2 to upgrade Rowell.
Any def/mid rookies around?
Burn trade to get Ridley? I like him more than other players around this price $530K or so

Gawn!!! do l stay or do l trade. l have 1 trade left and will have to go like for like. So l am waiting to see if Gawn is selected this week or not.
So many weeks left. If Gawnā€™s not back this week, heā€™ll be back next and getting you 120+ per weekend.
Guaranteed that youā€™ll have another of your 21 premos go down with a longer term injury or suspension within the next few weeks.
Do you have Jackson covering?

Anyone with less than 4 trades you need to hold! Last year I ran out very early chasing best overall and fell badly from inside top 1000. Think week 1 finals only, unless your chasing finals in a cashie. Leave at least 1 trade for that.

What are peoples opinions on best bargain/POD ATM? I'm gonna say Rivers and SDK.

So many weeks left. If Gawnā€™s not back this week, heā€™ll be back next and getting you 120+ per weekend.
Guaranteed that youā€™ll have another of your 21 premos go down with a longer term injury or suspension within the next few weeks.
Do you have Jackson covering?
No l have Kruger . If l did do a like for like it would have been Jackson. So l think l will hold and break glass in case of emergency with my last trade

No IMO. Ridley shown he can post average scores too. Someone more solid or cheaper, if you have more than 1 trade.
Food for thought - Iā€™m playing against a spuddy team called Deja Voodoo - it would be more interesting if I was to trade - what do you think Maybe Tomorrow ? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back