Trades 2024 Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Am an Essendon supporter but Melbourne winning was huge for gawn’s chances of playing. They’re well and truly in with a chance of finals them. Good incentive to rush Gawn back
Or maybe the win bought them a buffer to play it safer with Gawn’s injury?

If Gawn comes back this week and Caldwell is out for 3 or more I’m loading Jye into a cannon and firing him into the sun.

Caldwell to Luke Ryan/Serong on the cards
Excited So Good GIF by CBS

Food for thought - I’m playing against a spuddy team called Deja Voodoo - it would be more interesting if I was to trade - what do you think Maybe Tomorrow ? :D
I seem to "verse" you every other week in one league or another :p

I'm still pondering trading Rowell tbh, would only leave one trade though so I'll probably hold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No l have Kruger . If l did do a like for like it would have been Jackson. So l think l will hold and break glass in case of emergency with my last trade
I reckon ride it out with Kruger. you never know your luck.
I was forced to play Humphreys, Dowling and Macrae on the field last week due to injuries and suspensions and got nearly 300 out of them.

I reckon ride it out with Kruger. you never know your luck.
I was forced to play Humphreys, Dowling and Macrae on the field last week due to injuries and suspensions and got nearly 300 out of them.
I got nearly 300 with Walsh, Green and Steele.

250 from Sheez, Naics, and Sinkers.

82 from Zerrett.

IMG_3862.jpeg

Chapman to Tom Stewart leaves me finally pretty much done. Have been riding Massimo's good wave until his injury last week. Have a reasonable bench and some decent DPP flexibility, but teams keeps scoring like shit.

Leaves me 3 trades and $40k.

1721184535013.png

McGov injury is still a mystery to me.

Test implies that he is almost ready, but this tweet said - not this week.
So you would assume he'll be ok for next week, but ribs/ lung injury is not a minor injury - will he perform ok when he gets back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back