Trades 2024 Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Was keen on trading Rowell, but Phillip :poo: out means I'll hold him and my last two trades.

Yes it sucks
Yes it's regrettable
But Rowell will be better than a donut in the last couple of rounds when all the resting/early surgeries start.
Same boat.

He’s just the turd I can’t flush but will just loophole him & sooner or later he’ll turn in a good score….maybe

McGov injury is still a mystery to me.

Test implies that he is almost ready, but this tweet said - not this week.
So you would assume he'll be ok for next week, but ribs/ lung injury is not a minor injury - will he perform ok when he gets back?
id be most worried about them potentially sitting him for the rest of the year now that theyve sacked their coach

I’ve got 4 trades left, still working on getting that last premo in the forward line but it’s chaos down there, Caldwell potentially the latest to go down after trading him in last week.

I’m thinking of punting Rowell, so him and Kruger to K Brown (cheap rookie) and Merrett. If Gawn and Caldwell don’t play I’ll have a donut, so fingers crossed Gawn is back.

It would leave me two of Dowling, Mannagh, Humphries to work with to get last premo in the forward line, would like Rankine after his suspension if they can moo enough.

I reckon I’ve wasted half my trades this year on the bloody forward line.

Seriously getting to that point in the year when bottom teams will start "playing the kids" and resting/cutting open their stars.

West Coast will kick that project off this week.

Still have absolutely zero idea who to trade Touk to that's cheaper than him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can do it with one trade. What you do is select to trade, make the dual position changes you need and then click trade. Then you trade that player back to your original player. The dual position changes remain and you don't lose a trade
is there any way i can get one of my mid/fwd players in the mids to the fwd bench using this magic? i can't figure it out

Attachments

• rd19.png
    rd19.png
    274.1 KB · Views: 37
is there any way i can get one of my mid/fwd players in the mids to the fwd bench using this magic? i can't figure it out
From what I can see, Because you’ve got 8 pure mids starting, you’ve got no one to come into the mids bench to move someone out.

No trades

JHF to make up for his sooky la-la performance last week and get 20+ and 3+ goals
Charlie Curnow under the roof SURELY can not kick for **** two weeks in a row

Who wants to fill in the gaps on my very average team?

View attachment 2051606
Ridley/Nic Martin and whichever is the best FWD you can afford

Or

Stewart (playing full time mid, could go 100 from here) and gulps ….

Zac Fisher 🫣

You’ve also got KPF’s like Jezza, Curnow, McKay… but they’re a literal lottery in themselves…

With Gawn out I've got myself in a positional pickle with garbage rookies providing cover up forward and decent rookies stuck on midfield bench. I've got 6 trades and $305k. Can I fix this in 1-2 trades this week? Or do I grit the teeth, hold, and hope Dowling and others increase in value so I can buy a genuinely impactful forward? I was hoping to end up with Shai and M/F bench cover.

1721345301632.png

I'm overseas so haven't been catching up on much, is McGovern likely out a while?

Got a bit of cash in the bank, also got Touk to deal with, so could either do Touk to someone under $650 (Dunkley?) (3 trades left) or bundle Touk and Gov and use DPP and maybe get something along the lines of Caldwell and a sub $620 mid. Seems a waste if Gov is only out for one more though.

Need a final mid upgrade. Must win last two matches.
Do I go Neale or Butters??
Neale - Syd / GC
Butters - Rich / Carl

based off those 2 matches I would go Butters,
I think Neale gets tagged against Sydney for a sub 100 score, Butters to go 120+ against Richmond.
I think both their scores for the GC and Carlton game would be pretty similar.

However I would prefer Neale for the finals.

Team is below. 5 trades and $700 cash

Think the play is downgrade Freijah>Trew, which will give me $160k, and then hold.

Next week can cull another rookie, and look to upgrade Richards to a Premo (lol) forward.

Open to other ideas too!

1721363700262.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back