Game Day 2024 Round 20 Discussion - the Carnage Continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon Noll?
Hope he's singing 'what about me?' to himself cos the mids keep on ignoring him and hitting Jezza on the tit all day.

Would feel more confident with Guy Sebastian, but any port in a storm, Scoops.
Any port in a storm.

Don't like either of them.

At least Guy paying the bills he writes he's own tunes ..

"I kicked to jezza laces out and he banged it home from 45 ".....riffs 🎸🎸🎸🎸

1/98

Butters found a way, much like last time Cincotta went to him. Scored 98 in round 12 as well.

Missed that goal and had the ball went to his wing in the last 10 minutes he might of went 110.

Big day today, 13 players and my VC to play. Would love to talk would love to be 14/1600+ at the end of the day.

Sheezel
Stewart

Flanders
Zorko
Dunkley

Sinc VC
Zerrett
Fartin

Green
Whitfield

Jackson
Brayshaw
Young

Argh thought my E of Butters was working a treat. Rozee then let me down with poor disposals and frees against.

Think will roll dice on Steele to beat Butters 98, or perhaps I bench Trelor. Was tagged out of it by Jordan last time, can decide Sunday how I'm tracking points wise.

Have we discussed JHF 98 points?

23 touches at 52%, 4 turnovers, 4 frees against (0 for), 1.2, 9 contested touches , 6 tackles

Yeah ok.
We have not

He was huge in the 2nd half

Probably b.o.g for the 2nd half tbh

7.30 pm Gametime .....time to lay on the couch and watch Friday Night Footy ......drinks ready :whitecheck: Fanfooty ready :whitecheck:

WW19 falls asleep .....wakes up 9am the next morning .....and I missed all the Butters chat :(

As per the thread title - the carnage continues.

Dawson out
Nank out

And last night, McKay late out - stuffed up both my footy & SC team :mad:

My bench is being fully utilised, any late outs and I’m eating donuts!

But, let’s take it one game at a time.
The redemption starts now

VC Xerri LDU

Have we discussed JHF 98 points?

23 touches at 52%, 4 turnovers, 4 frees against (0 for), 1.2, 9 contested touches , 6 tackles

Yeah ok.
Didn't see the second half but remember there are more ways to score in SC than just those stats. Didn't he kick the go-ahead goal? That is worth extra point as an example.

Checking in late here but does anyone know whats the go with Fisher? Not in the injury list or injury thread.

Got he and Dawson but only 2 trades and low cash. Humphries and Dowling cover. Not sure whether to trade or hold (with he or Dawson), given their so cheap that u either have to bring in a crap player or do 1 up, 1 down for 1 good player but no trades.

Checking in late here but does anyone know whats the go with Fisher? Not in the injury list or injury thread.

Got he and Dawson but only 2 trades and low cash. Humphries and Dowling cover. Not sure whether to trade or hold (with he or Dawson), given their so cheap that u either have to bring in a crap player or do 1 up, 1 down for 1 good player but no trades.
Dawson should be back next week. I'm holding him.

Fisher is the one to trade imo. Not sure if he's fit, or even best 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needing to make some trades this morning

Is Keays a trap?

Can do Kreuger>Keays, or Fyfe>Caldwell

Fyfe>Caldwell means I lose any bench cover as well
My team Hemmo's Heroes is in Div 19 and ranked 40k+ so don't take my advice but...

No idea about Keays, considered him but the trap is real. Look at his history of scores. Right now role is good due to injuries and suspension. Does the return of Rankine affect his scoring? Are there other factors affecting his improved scoring? He has looked good and scored well, so he ticks that box for me. Consistency is questionable.

I brought in Caldwell 3 weeks ago, he's been a great scorer. First score was 110+ very happy. Im surprised that he's not in more teams.

Im suspecting more injury, suspension and general player management leading to finals so bench cover in necessary too as long as your getting a decent score...

Good luck.

Hey, GH, if I had him I would hold Dawson.

I have fischer and Im asking the same questions. Im holding until I get more info. Is it 1 week, 4 weeks or an end of season injury? Im thinking to hold until the time out is clearer.

But, trading is an option if you need the win. I can cover him with Humphries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back