Game Day 2024 Round 4 Discussion - Gather Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Richo, we can’t be reviewing every decision.

Time for a Coach’s Challenge perhaps?
Agreed, it is already tiresome enough with all the score reviews. Play on and accept that some decisions on-field will be wrong due to the pace of the game and the lack of perfect vision by the umpires

Some great scores this week, well done. Seems I’m a bit behind going by reported scores.

Had VC on Serong, and have gone with T Green today. Go big Greeny.

15/1,394 with the below to come;

Green (C)
Cadman
Flanders
Steele
NWM
Daicos
Massimo

A ridiculous 322 projected for Green has me projected 2,229. Might struggle for 2,200

Some great scores this week, well done. Seems I’m a bit behind going by reported scores.

Green (C)
Cadman
Flanders
Steele
NWM
Daicos
Massimo

A ridiculous 322 projected for Green has me projected 2,229. Might struggle for 2,200

20 point projected difference between us but I have King instead of Daicos

I agree with Richo, we can’t be reviewing every decision.

Time for a Coach’s Challenge perhaps?
The AFL want as many reviews as possible because it is being sponsored by Crypto.com . Every time the result of the decision goes on the screen it's advertising as it is showing on the fence line for those on tv to see it...

Green (C)
Cadman
Flanders
Steele
NWM
Daicos
Massimo

l'm projected for 2215 but l have Nacois as emergency to get Heeneys vc so it would end up being 2319 when he's included at the end of the round but l would be lucky to get 2200 in the real world..

l'm projected for 2215 but l have Nacois as emergency to get Heeneys vc so it would end up being 2319 when he's included at the end of the round but l would be lucky to get 2200 in the real world..

if you have an onfield rookie that has played for 0, Daicos projection should be included already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20/2002 (VC)

Solid day yesterday, Bont going big helps, Aish doing the goods as a ultra POD (only owned by 847), Dempsey solid on field, Buku did enough, and Clark was good despite being a campaigner and being scaled down 10+ at the end.

Only Naicos and Massimo to go. If Naicos shakes the tag and Massimo does well, should crack 2100 maybe 2200.

Gloves GIF by Kentucky Ayahuasca

Live feed of Finn putting on the gloves.

1578/15

Not bad but it could have been better if I had backed in Heeney as captain instead of taking Gawn's VC score.

SBS line up - Green, Touk, Steele, NWM, M King, Massimo and Naicos.

Hopefully I can get to 2300, I'm projected to get 2299 so I'm a chance but SBS can wreck the best laid plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back