Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

He will be TBerry 2.0, will have two sub 50 scores. Plays as a pressure forward

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Oh almost certainly, and it's not an argument I'm making based on scoring potential. It's just whether he's a better investment considering he'd be making more cash scoring three 50s than Darcy would be scoring a 65 then getting dropped. If Darcy gets named, I'll almost certainly take him, but it's worth considering nonetheless.

IMG_3268.jpeg

I'll preface this with saying Darcy is my preference, and is in my team at the moment. His JS is tentative at best though, and he could even be shifted out for Lobb this week.
This is my concern also.

Skipping Darcy leads me to this hare-brained
trade scenario:

IMG_3268.jpeg

Leaving me with this

re-sized for Duckworthy ’s sensitive retinas
IMG_3269.jpeg IMG_3270.jpeg

Coff and Hore make way for Kerch and Roberts after DPP switches.

Absolutely, mate.

Dawson and Oliver on the immediate watch-list for M7-M8.
I'm looking at Dawson! But he is a tough sell, his DT/SC ratio is atrocious, but I don't think he'll be averaging 82 all year...

I'm looking at Dawson! But he is a tough sell, his DT/SC ratio is atrocious, but I don't think he'll be averaging 82 all year...
Hi SC average has always been better than his DT average, incl last yr as a mid. It will turn around I'd be surprised if he didn't go 110+ from here home. No comfort for those who started him though

scteam0204.PNG

I feel like I'm in an ok spot, 741st overall with the above team. I don't have to worry about my defense for a while and I can just loop D6 most weeks, but my forward line and midfield could use some fixing. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have done Grundy to Xerri but it was the only way to get Ryan and Powell in. Let's hope Grundy struggles this week :straining:

I think I've nailed it down to two potential trades this week

• Billings & Wines -> Darcy & Steele/Touk (leaning towards Steele) 112k bank
  • Billings & Jordon -> Darcy & Flanders 12k bank
If you asked me last week, I would have said it's not worth bringing in Steele. I've changed my tone now though. He is moving incredibly well, arguably the best I've seen him move in years. The amount of ball he's getting on the spread, combined with his inside work, equals 110+ average imo.

What would you guys do?

Hi SC average has always been better than his DT average, incl last yr as a mid. It will turn around I'd be surprised if he didn't go 110+ from here home. No comfort for those who started him though
True. I can only speak for his time at the Swans and the few games I've seen of him this year, but at Sydney he was played in the back-half or on a wing in space where he was able to utilise his great footskills. Seems he's playing inside mid at the Crows where's he not able to hit targets as much.

McGov?

West Coast have nothing to play for and it is odds on that McGov will be rested at various times during the season.
Maybe, I just love his role though and I think it’s worth to give it a go

Live & die by my PODish sword :D
Monty Python Fight GIF

View attachment 1946924

I feel like I'm in an ok spot, 741st overall with the above team. I don't have to worry about my defense for a while and I can just loop D6 most weeks, but my forward line and midfield could use some fixing. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have done Grundy to Xerri but it was the only way to get Ryan and Powell in. Let's hope Grundy struggles this week :straining:

If you asked me last week, I would have said it's not worth bringing in Steele. I've changed my tone now though. He is moving incredibly well, arguably the best I've seen him move in years. The amount of ball he's getting on the spread, combined with his inside work, equals 110+ average imo.

What would you guys do?
Nice rank.

What does Fyfe and Billings get you?

Alright boys...

So far, I have gone Billings to Darcy and Gibcus to Brown. $190k in the bank so I started exploring some boost options and I can go Wines to Green...........

Wines isn't a priority to trade out and my initial plan was to continue to hold him and then go sideways to Piggy/Dawson etc but maybe I grow a pair and just grab Green while I can. This opportunity may not come up again for a while. McKercher/Sanders/Roberts could all become one of those fallen premos later in the year.

Anyone talk me out of it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1946924

What would you guys do?

Tough, sort of same predicament for me. I think the Jordon the Flanders is the better option but Touk/Steele are at their basement rn

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’d only be able to afford someone like Flanders if I traded those two and got the Richmond 102k guy over Darcy. Unfortunately, I think that’s a no go
Your defence looks mint as is.

Your midfield looks pretty damn good with 3 big dogs, the good rooks, and the Martin/Wines combo

So I guess I’d probably try strengthening the forwards and going one up one down like you said.

Stupid sexy Flanders is looking tasty

View attachment 1946924

What would you guys do?

How many trades left after this?

Can't do billings and Reid to Darcy and Flanders?

Thoughts?
Miller + Darcy… Iffy on Darcy and the Bevo.
Steele + Dempsey… too late with Dempsey?
Tough one.

Miller and Darcy for me.

Dempsey however could be this years Kade Chandler… tempting

Seeing quite a few ditching Harley Reid, and I'm not sure I entirely get why. BE is still only 22, and despite only averaging 65 so far against pretty tough opposition (which still isn't all that bad), all he needs is one spike score and the cash gen will get rolling.

His JS is as rock solid as you can possibly get, and his fixture opens up a bit after this week too (Richmond, Freo, GC, Essendon). I don't reckon he's worth jumping off just yet. Especially to bring in a rookie with very questionable JS.

Reckon he's an easy hold for at least another 2-3 weeks – more upside than downside if you do, IMO.

week3sc.png

For me it will be:

Fisher + Reid out

Touk + Darcy in

(Pending teams)

Ranked 1002 and still playing the bye weekends to make up the points. Defence is on point and really taking the chances on the FWDs but will have some better premo coverage next two byes.

Next week Grundy and Jordon out to whoever.

Then be looking at maybe Heeney and then Daicos week after.

Gotta stick to the plan, first time I have done it.

35 trades left

Seeing quite a few ditching Harley Reid, and I'm not sure I entirely get why. BE is still only 22, and despite only averaging 65 so far against pretty tough opposition (which still isn't all that bad), all he needs is one spike score and the cash gen will get rolling.

His JS is as rock solid as you can possibly get, and his fixture opens up a bit after this week too (Richmond, Freo, GC, Essendon). I don't reckon he's worth jumping off just yet. Especially to bring in a rookie with very questionable JS.

Reckon he's an easy hold for at least another 2-3 weeks – more upside than downside if you do, IMO.

Will wait for teams and if Laz is out that makes the decision easier. Think there is a good case to ditch Reid, JS is up but he isn't running out games at all.

Super talented, very fit, maybe lacking a bit of pace.

Main knock at the Sun's (other than the bags you mention) was his enjoyment of his own bathwater. But getting the arse might have humbled him a little.

He seems opposite to his brother.

See how he goes this week , might be a option .

Will wait for teams and if Laz is out that makes the decision easier. Think there is a good case to ditch Reid, JS is up but he isn't running out games at all.

Why would Las zero be out he was ok .

I think north should be playing Ford .
Unsure if Las is the one to go for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back