Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Newcombe to Heeney via Jordan.
Coffield to Draper.

Tempting to go Dawson to Miller, but may save the boost and the trade.

Team is going to look vanilla AF, but need to correct the course somehow.

Hi Kenties ..
Some how I'm 7K rank don't know how .
I can't keep this fwd line I need sexy Flanders .only 7k in bank.
Either or a decent forward.

Team as is no trades done .
Can i just say that must rank as the worst god awful forward line in the history of the universe.
I nearly vomited in my mouth when i saw it. Should be a warning label about clicking on that attachment.
I really dont think anyone can fix it. How in the hell did you manage to create that ?

I dont think i can be seen hanging around you any more.

The spike score isn't coming.

He simply doesn't have the tank.

He looks amazing, but it's all highlight reel IMO.

He can't do 15 points-worthy things in a game. He runs out of juice.

So a ton or even a 90 just isn't on the cards I don't reckon.

I'm giving his gold watch this week
On WC Reid

i sort of disagree with this

its more the team he's in and how they are trying to play him than his complete lack of tank. chasing is much harder than downhill skiing

maybe they let him gull a bit at half back like norf have done with sheez last yr and mker this yr and just let him read the ball from behind it.

he's a hold for me

i sort of disagree with this

its more the team he's in and how they are trying to play him than his complete lack of tank. chasing is much harder than downhill skiing

maybe they let him gull a bit at half back like norf have done with sheez last yr and mker this yr and let him read the ball

Oh sure, if they gave him a Daicos/Sheezel/McKercher type job it'd be a different story.

But they haven't. They've thrown him to the lions and are expecting him to take it up to the big boys. It honestly may benefit him in the long run. I don't foresee it changing.

If it does and he gets a seagull role, I'll definitely regret trading him

I'm sitting nicely but I have one troubled premo... what are LDU owners doing?

If I wasn't lazy and did my research, revealing he only plays 5 Marvel games before round 14, I wouldn't have started him. Not sure if it's worth using a boost to shift him to Touk, but $30k will be helpful when I trade Grundy to English next week.

LDU only plays one Marvel game between now and round 8, and he only just scored a 67 at Marvel. Bit concerned. Always a tag risk.

If I wasn't lazy and did my research, revealing he only plays 5 Marvel games before round 14, I wouldn't have started him. Not sure if it's worth using a boost to shift him to Touk, but $30k will be helpful when I trade Grundy to English next week.

LDU only plays one Marvel game between now and round 8, and he only just scored a 67 at Marvel. Bit concerned. Always a tag risk.
im moving him on to green while i can , owned him many times over the yrs and none have been enjoyable but i still kept going back

Can i just say that must rank as the worst god awful forward line in the history of the universe.
I nearly vomited in my mouth when i saw it. Should be a warning label about clicking on that attachment.
I really dont think anyone can fix it. How in the hell did you manage to create that ?

I dont think i can be seen hanging around you any more.

Wow .
I won't bother posting my team thanks .

I have decided to, in the modern parlance, 'pivot'.

The plan was Reid, Mannagh and Billings to Darcy, Khamis and Flanders.

But then Dempsey did stuff and looked good.

So then, the ultra future-minded plan was Darcy, Khamis and Dempsey with the same trade outs. Leaving about 600k in the puswah. NickyD money I planned to use to get Flanders.

But then, the pivot. Now thinking Billings, Fyfe and Reid to McKay, Flanders and Dempsey.

It's a plan for now. Gives me a forward line of Flanders, Jackson, McKay, Fisher, Powell and Dempsey onfield. Pretty flarken strong. Albeit no Heeney, who is gonna burn y'all. He never doesn't.

Leaves just enough cash to go Lazarro to Hollands next week, and Sexton to Darcy after one price rise, if he still looks the goods.

Means missing Khamis but I've decided on reflection that he would've been a great guy to grab on his bubble, but prolly not worth the small premium
:eek::eek:
What ?
Tell me you didnt cull stumpy for just one bad game.
Ingy...tell me you didnt do that. WTF mannnn

Feel free to trade him out.

I predict that I will be trading him in in two weeks when that garb score falls out of his rolling ave

Last week showed that Clarko needs to select a big-bodied midfielder who can stick a tackle.
Laz is good for defensive running, but he's a bit undersized at the coal face. When you add in his substandard skills, I could see him getting pushed out.
Reckon we should bring in Greenwood instead, and give Simpkin a little more midfield time, to increase the midfield's accountability.
At the moment Wardlaw is doing some heavy lifting.

Agree Fordy should be elevated to the best 22.
1712026142907.gif

:eek::eek:
What ?
Tell me you didnt cull stumpy for just one bad game.
Ingy...tell me you didnt do that. WTF mannnn

It wasn't one bad game, mate.

Lol. All this shit has been said.

It was because he's gonna get tagged by Maginess on Sunday. And then he has a bye. And then Drew prolly gonna tag him the week after that.

I plan to get him back in, much cheaper, once the bye and those predicted tags are in the past.

I was afraid he'd score 160 against the Lions. Was very relieved by the 112

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the other thing about turfing LDU , is the fact how many norf players we hold already

moving ldu on still leaves me with 4 (sheez X, powell and mker) so

the other thing about turfing LDU , is the fact how many norf players we hold already

moving ldu on still leaves me with 4 (sheez X, powell and mker) so
I'm trying to set myself up to have as few players with the round 12 bye too so I can cruise to wins in my league. You can't trade anyone in round 12 to someone without a bye coming up.

I'll still have Heeney, Green, Sheezel and Powell, if I'm not still holding onto Roberts, McKercher or Cadman

anything worth using a boost/trade on? thinking dempsey potentially. also, is it worth holding onto wilson instead of trading to darcy? next targets to bring in are steele or premium defenders(ryan, stewart, housten)
1712026543648.png
an 1712026560602.png

I'm holding LDU but I've never had him before so not scarred. He hasn't convinced me though that's for sure, plods around and seems to have no work rate.

It wasn't one bad game, mate.

Lol. All this s**t has been said.

It was because he's gonna get tagged by Maginess on Sunday. And then he has a bye. And then Drew prolly gonna tag him the week after that.

I plan to get him back in, much cheaper, once the bye and those predicted tags are in the past.

I was afraid he'd score 160 against the Lions. Was very relieved by the 112

Love it mate, did the same. Take the risk to get the biscuit at the end.

But can't upset the group thinkers in here, sacrilege.

Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back