Game Day 2024 Round 5 Discussion - Yet another Bye Round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no scotch and coke uncle. :moustache:
VB is shockingly bad. I remember a period a few years ago when I was a solid Boags Premium drinker. Felt a bit of nostalgia and thought I'd have a crack at a carton of VB for a change. šŸ¤®
Great tv ad back in the day though

VB is shockingly bad. I remember a period a few years ago when I was a solid Boags Premium drinker. Felt a bit of nostalgia and thought I'd have a crack at a carton of VB for a change. šŸ¤®

Thought you would be on XXXX ...

Oh yeah the old 80's beer TV commercials were the best.

LoL šŸ˜‚ call yourself a local šŸ˜‚...
I'm not a local anywhere these days. I've been all over the place.
Sampling many many beers in many places throughout the world, VB and XXXX rate very low imho. Different tastes for different people though

I'm not a local anywhere these days. I've been all over the place.
Sampling many many beers in many places throughout the world, VB and XXXX rate very low imho. Different tastes for different people though

Went to a pub at palm beach they had 6 dollar pints of XXX ..half price beers ...
Trivia night on aswell , was a good night ..

No more beer talk. We'll get kicked to the beer thread
I'll be good .

Good Boy Dog GIF

Back to more important things.

Who didnā€™t start Yeo?
The non-Yeo owners have lost these in preseason with 40 trades too!
Rotum GIF

Also, What are we gonna call Meek? Heā€™s gonna ton up nicely for all of us new owners :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to get team news. Wayno you can delete this if you have a novel to publish instead.

Bring on the Carnage.

Textbook cyberbullying from Maybe Tomorrow.
Came in with his tail up, bowling express, but Wayneo dispatched him to the boundary with the most effortless flick of the wrist you'll ever see.
Ball squarely back in MT's court, looks a touch flat as he trudges back to his mark, unable to dislodge Wayne 's dominant musk scent from his nostrils, at absolute sixes and sevens.
Bangladesh Cricket Sport GIF by GifGari

What the duck have I just written lol

Great rank, but you'd think big fella's gunna have to take out fifteen mortgages and start up some credit card fraud escapades to afford upgrades and prevent the inevitable slide.
Zero dollarydoos in that thar bench.
He's a wounded water buffalo, the hyenas have already caught a whiff of blood on the air.
Scoops has revised his season goals upwards:
Finish second last.
napoleon dynamite yes GIF

Great rank, but you'd think big fella's gunna have to take out fifteen mortgages and start up some credit card fraud escapades to afford upgrades and prevent the inevitable slide.
Zero dollarydoos in that thar bench.
He's a wounded water buffalo, the hyenas have already caught a whiff of blood on the air.
Scoops has revised his season goals upwards:
Finish second last.
napoleon dynamite yes GIF
Man started 4 123k+ loops and he's smoking us, good game this.

Might be a quiet weekend for footy, as the greatest four days are on for the year. the Masters.

It would seem not many have much more time in life at the moment except for Supercoach which is understandable but if any golf fans out there, jump down to the board.

May get thread banned here but it's the risk I'll take

Might be a quiet weekend for footy, as the greatest four days are on for the year. the Masters.

It would seem not many have much more time in life at the moment except for Supercoach which is understandable but if any golf fans out there, jump down to the board.

May get thread banned here but it's the risk I'll take
A win for Rory and all the LIV mercenaries missing the cut would be perfect.

Iā€™m still mulling over bringing him in for Grundy for a bit of Briggsy style cash gen
do it (also out of Meek highlights now :moustache:)

c378b365-8146-4136-b7be-5cf980cf6a3a_600x334.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back