Game Day 2024 Round 5 Discussion - Yet another Bye Round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at English seagulling for cheapies like an absolute coward.
Terrible .....S**t****E performance by English :mad:

He's been caught in between contests all night .....has made zero effort to get to the next contest .....in direct contrast to Darcy, who busts his boiler

Soft ? ......I've seen margarine harder than him tonight ......has been outbodied all night, has not fought for the front position at all .....has fumbled every mark, tried to take them on the chest, instead of the hands ......AND LOOKS TOTALLY DISINTERESTED

Good luck getting a big Contract :mad:

I know it's a stats-based game, but English showing how criminal it is that the scoring system has allowed him to be one of the best scoring players for the last few seasons. Not a top 50 player in the comp.

Dawson, Daicos, LDU (if you're a fan of marshmallows), then Parish, Oliver, Macrae, Christ, gonna be a buyer's market.

Petracca in a few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna be a tough call on whether or not to trade Sanders now. He should be fine once this score rolls out but can you trust Bevo? We all know the answer to that.

Really enjoyed watching Big Maxi go 140+ and take the awkwardness out of the VC/C decision for the whole weekend.

Had a look at my opponents teams todays and for some weird reason I had the vc on Seth Campbell and the C on Sam Clohesy (instead of Gawn/Bont as I'm sure I selected)?

Long story short, I need an 80 point quarter from the Bont to reach parity with everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back