Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone holding Howes past next week?

I don't think he's made enough he seems to have solid JS till maxes out .
I'd prefer to hold him, especially with Salem injured, but I have to cut a defender to get Clohesy unfortunately and it's him or Coffield. If Comben looks like a must-have, I might hold Howes and trade Coffield instead.

D'Ambrosio & Zilliams mooing is good. Will trade Sanders for Graham and McKercher (Or Wehr if McKercher scores really well) for Sellers/Nyuon. Cadman goes to Heeney
Hoping Sellers and Nyuon look the goods. Downgrading Cadman and Terry to both in a few weeks just in time to have thr funds for a bottomed out Bont would be nice.

I’m cooling on Mac Andrew now. I want him and he looks good, but using my last boost on a 300k bloke that probably won’t be top 8 seems silly, especially with Massimo and Zilliams producing yesterday. Might be better banking the 200k for premo upgrades.

Libba > Graham
Pink > Clohsey

550k bank

Boost trade is dependant on Comben or might upgrade to one of the 300ks to Rozee or Miller (north/west coast inbound)

Round 7

English > Gawn
Someone > Garcia

I’m cooling on Mac Andrew now. I want him and he looks good, but using my last boost on a 300k bloke that probably won’t be top 8 seems silly, especially with Massimo and Zilliams producing yesterday. Might be better banking the 200k for premo upgrades.
Lohmann could be an option @ $204k. Coming off 88 & 81 with a high negative BE. Projected score 70 for $90k increase over next 2 weeks.

Was gonna have to probably let Cadman go to make this happen but McKercher subbed out makes this easy.

McKercher -> Heeney
Sanders -> Graham
Carroll -> Nyuon

Clean-up time:

-Coffield to Clohesy +20k
-JhClark to Graham +70k
-Kerch to Comben +50k

$170k itb to do something in rd7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mckercher(broken ribs?) and jhye clark out. sanders carroll all survive another week i guess. trading either howes or campbell out because of bye but not sure that results in an upgrade especially if comben is one of the trade ins

Sanders, Howes, Carroll > Naicos, Clohesy, Graham

Homer Drool GIF
I was so amped for this, but been thrown into disarray now. Clark and Carroll need to go, but I don't have any mid loops in defence so Howes still has to go to get me Clohesy.

Then there's the Kerch disaster. Sanders gets held at least but otherwise at a bit of a loss now. Comben might come in but that's fraught with danger and 75 isn't enough to make it a no-brainer.

**** this stupid game.

I was so amped for this, but been thrown into disarray now. Clark and Carroll need to go, but I don't have any mid loops in defence so Howes still has to go to get me Clohesy.

Then there's the Kerch disaster. Sanders gets held at least but otherwise at a bit of a loss now. Comben might come in but that's fraught with danger and 75 isn't enough to make it a no-brainer.

* this stupid game.
would probably hold onto clark at this rate unless hes dropped for dangerfield which is pretty likely

hes made so little cash not really worth the trade

would probably hold onto clark at this rate unless hes dropped for dangerfield which is pretty likely

It's not just Danger, Cam Guthrie isn't far off returning either. Even if he retains his place, he's not making much cash any time soon unfortunately and has sub risk written all over him.

If I have to keep one of the three I named, it will probably be Carroll. Pittonet should be dropped (Cerra to come back though) and hopefully they'll make one of their small forwards the sub.

1 Jump away from an injury but i might ride that train with you if he scores 80 today

Kerch > Graham
B.King > Comben
Didn’t score 80. You’ll need to pass unfortunately.

Absolutely agree with this. Not trading a rookie for 60k. Hell, I refuse to trade Coffield too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back