Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Carroll to Graham sanders or Kerch to zerrett.
I may boost so I can get Walsh easily the next week.
That will give me 7 sp mids. Target petracca in a few weeks to finish them

Oh My GIF by Omaze

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting week. I'll certainly be able to force an upgrade, but might be best to correct the cash gen, build the bank, and wait for these premos to drop. Lots of juicy options in a few weeks.

North game will tell me a lot, as I'm interested in LDU and might need to get Comben.

I was thinking this last night, should be 100%. I'm guessing 77% active teams , what say you
Reckon more like 65% are legit teams, but there’s all those teams made just for the Bye rounds (Rnd 14 this year probably the one), and they’ll grab him for the cash gen. So I’ll take a stab at 70% in Round 5 are active.

Interesting week. I'll certainly be able to force an upgrade, but might be best to correct the cash gen, build the bank, and wait for these premos to drop. Lots of juicy options in a few weeks.

North game will tell me a lot, as I'm interested in LDU and might need to get Comben.
Chlosey and Comben will be very heavily traded in this week, assuming the latter backs it up. Kadog already has both after one round 😳

Same.

But there is too much goodness in the mids and down back
I went premo mid heavy when building my side. And brought in NWM into Def last week. I’m thinking of rolling the dice this week. Adams in and maybe Richmond Graham the week after if he score another 80+.. there aren’t many options at fwd and I’ve always stayed away from tall forwards

$16.5k on hand, worked out I can go:

RD6:
Libba (~625k) > Rowell (~625k)
J.Clark (~200k with a 40) > Graham (117k)
$100k in the bank.

RD7:
Mass (~360k with a 80 vs North) > Daicos (~575k with a 125 vs Port)
Sharp (~340k with a 70 vs WCE) > McAuliffe (123k)
Jackson (~540k with a 120 vs WCE) > Premo Mid under ~$640k (Zerrett?/Butters?/Rozee/Serong/Petracca/Gulden/Walsh)

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back