Trades 2024 Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sod it.

View attachment 1967884

50/50 on Bowes. But with a b/e of only 6 he has a bit of money making in him for a couple of weeks at least. If his scoring drops away over the next 2-3 weeks, he should at least slide into a fallen prem in 1 trade since I can't currently afford anyone $500k+
I was looking at him as well but his CBA numbers dropped dramatically last week with Danger and O'Connor getting bulk CBAs

Oconnor was a once off given he was doing a hard tag but with Danger back he could easily drop out of the rotations all together

Not saying don't pick him but if you are picking him because of his CBA role, then this role could be gone

I was looking at him as well but his CBA numbers dropped dramatically last week with Danger and O'Connor getting bulk CBAs

Oconnor was a once off given he was doing a hard tag but with Danger back he could easily drop out of the rotations all together

Not saying don't pick him but if you are picking him because of his CBA role, then this role could be gone
Thanks for the heads up! Definitely something to think about if there is going to be a role change in there. Still managed a 124 score against Lions... Tough decision to make.

Any help on the following conundrum would be great:

Current team with $63k in the bank.

No playing bench backman means i'll cop a 0 with Stewart out this week.
Do i trade Pink to a playing rookie and sacrifice an upgrade this week or trade Stewart with the possibility of grabbing him again in a few weeks (if he gets back to close to his best)?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.

View attachment 1968069
You are in world of hurt if Zilliams doesn’t get up

Zilliams to Garcia (STK) via Graham onto the field
If you don’t want to boost I wonder if that’s enough to get you from Pink to Bowes

Otherwise Zilliams > Garcia
Thomas > McAulliffe if he’s named
Pink to best DEF you can afford or best MID via Roberts back

You could trade Sanders instead of Thomas because it gives you more options (without deep math Sanders gives you access to Walsh, Thomas will fall short I think) but Thomas is absolutely cooked and if Sanders doesn’t get Bevo’d he’s more useful to you

Thanks for the heads up! Definitely something to think about if there is going to be a role change in there. Still managed a 124 score against Lions... Tough decision to make.
I didnt watch the Lions v Cats game as was watching the Harley show instead

It wouldnt be the worst risk in the world depending on your trade situation, atleast he will still make money

Just looking at my mob it strikes me the risk for a full/normal round is squarely with the fwd rooks. They look weak as piss to me, whereas down back i feel ok with the likes of Roberts and Clohesy.
Be nice not to have a bunch of rooks but at least i can try to reduce that risk until midseason.
So i'll be looking at Macrae this week i reckon...gets me a rook free fwd line.

Are people dumping Sharp cause he's made his cash/maxed out ?
Or is there something else I've missed ?

I assume if you don't have injuries and need to move someone to do a upgrade than yeah. But holding him since I got other issues like Sanders/Williams/Bass to sort out.

Plus he is playing good footy. If it wasn't for those horrible clangers in the first qtr, he would of been 75ish.

Hey guys can I get some help with what to do this week? I have 250k ITB 28 Trades and 3 boosts left. I want to bring in either Walsh or Houston, could I even get both? If I trade Crouch I could but he is averaging 108 atm, seems like a waste. Mannagh and Reid are for loops that's why I haven't moved them on yet (Should I be moving them on?)
1713843796011.png

I'm agreeing here .....but I also believe Macrae to be a risk ....a risk though I'm taking

His ave is 76 ....his 2023 season ave, which most Coaches agree was a stinker, was 99 ....so Macrae has 23 points of upside, which makes him great value ....and will he be worse than last year, or has he the motivation to re-ignite his career

The heat map of round 6 is, I believe, his future role .....low CBA's, so Libba won't affect the role

It was a really tough call, not going with Walsh, or Serong this week .....but decided Macrae this week, and then get the falling Petracca or Rozee in a couple of weeks

CD is the one Macrae can't play with, not Libba.
Beware of the small helmet... 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rd 19-24 last year and 1-5 this year Crouch/Dawson in same side.
Dawson numbers down by a considerable amount>
He still tonned 5 of 6 games last year, but nothing above 120.
Without Crouch, there are some huge returns.

Dawson looked really good this week, but guess who wasn't playing and back in this week ?
I would like to wait another week and see how he goes, but what's the saying, 'Fortune favours the Brave' ?
Still be a no for me this week.

I'm on the fence here.
There's definitely evidence to suggest Dawson's CPs dry up with Crouch in the team, but his D% I think is unrelated, and that's been unusually low.

CBAs haven't really suffered (although, oddly looked like he played more wing in rds 4 and 5, which really hurt v. Carlton).

The other interesting thing to me is venue. Scores way better at home and has 6 of next 9 at AO (2 of the away games being NM and Hawks).

Any help on the following conundrum would be great:

Current team with $63k in the bank.

No playing bench backman means i'll cop a 0 with Stewart out this week.
Do i trade Pink to a playing rookie and sacrifice an upgrade this week or trade Stewart with the possibility of grabbing him again in a few weeks (if he gets back to close to his best)?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.

View attachment 1968069

Cut your losses with Pink and swing Windsor or Graham back and get Garcia

Am i crazy to be considering bringing Harley Reid back into my team at $393k? Potential F5/6 or am I reading too much into the past few weeks?
You'd need him to be a keeper at his price, unlikely that happens he's had massive scaling the last 2 weeks. Has only had 20 touches once so far, more likely to flatten out at 75-80 imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back