Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting ******* sick of scanning the bottom of the Fan Footy list for my players.....

Jump Jumping GIF by Travis
Easier to sort in descending order I find

All you had to do is buy McKercher instead of Tom Green and you'd have an extra 330K, 130 points, AND no injury trade.
Its a pretty simple game when u think of it.

All you had to do is buy McKercher instead of Tom Green and you'd have an extra 330K, 130 points, AND no injury trade.
Its a pretty simple game when u think of it.
251540FD-FDB4-4595-A601-1DD7D215A3D1.gif

Green and Rozee 😂 amazingly I am still a chance in a couple cashies

This year couldn’t get any worse could it?

SBS begs to differ.
Imagine the melts when Marlon goes to Serong or Fyfe and Tigers actually beat Freo kicking 15 goals 1 and Luke Ryan gets no free 6 point kick out boosters.

Yes I'd like to see that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine the melts when Marlon goes to Serong or Fyfe and Tigers actually beat Freo kicking 15 goals 1 and Luke Ryan gets no free 6 point kick out boosters.

Yes I'd like to see that

It's not going to happen I can't believe everyone thinks Pickett is going to tag Serong.
I have never heard so much BS in my life.

12/1201 C - disaster round, but seems ok given some of the scores on here

Grundy big redemption moment, Gawn C after new recruit VC Green was a disaster was ok too.

Wilson on bench with no loop :(

A lot of mid rookie scores, will need to change up a bit at the end of the round

Flanders, Touk, Clohesy, Graham, Young, Serong, Jackson, Bont, Darcy, and Khamis or Garcia (haven’t decided yet)

Hopefully crack 2,200, but 21something looks more likely

It's not going to happen I can't believe everyone thinks Pickett is going to tag Serong.
I have never heard so much BS in my life.
I've got the big raw C on Serong and I'm chill. No way Pickett can keep up with Serong even if for some reason they tried to tag him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back