Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumor summary September 25

• Isaac Cumming still deciding between Port and Adelaide. Suggestions of either a 6 or 4 year deal, with Crows offering more money
  • Tex Walker seems optimistic that Cumming is coming to the club but doesn't really confirm anything
  • Malcom Rosas Jr is staying at Gold Coast
  • Gettable claiming Alex Neal-Bullen will be traded early in the trade period for pick 25
  • No reported interest in Caleb Daniel or James Peatling
  • Port offered Jack Lukosius a 7 year deal to go there
  • Channel 7 reporting that Sid Draper doesn't want to come to the Crows due to our handling of Josh Rachele

Last edited:

I've added a rumor summary for today's news at the top of the thread, not sure if people will find it useful but usually there's pages upon pages added to this thread at this time of year and it's hard to keep track of

I've added a rumor summary for today's news at the top of the thread, not sure if people will find it useful but usually there's pages upon pages added to this thread at this time of year and it's hard to keep track of
Is that draper thing real? Fck me

This club is so ****ed. While Collingwood and Hawthorn are showing everyone how to nurture young kids to have fun (yes there will still be blips) we are still pretending its 1983 with this 'my way or the highway' crap.

Rachele handling was a ****ing mess from the start.

Why can't they just admit it?

This club is so ****ed. While Collingwood and Hawthorn are showing everyone how to nurture young kids to have fun (yes there will still be blips) we are still pretending its 1983 with this 'my way or the highway' crap.

There are no lingering issues…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can’t get out the way of ourselves.
It's what happens when you have incompetents in most of our key roles.

They have nfi they are running our club into the ground.

Not admitting is causing more damage... just like not admitting there were no problems with the infamous camp.

Not to mention the absolute hacking we have done to Curtin....

Sub in 3 of his first 4 AFL games (or something to that effect).

As I've said previously - you would absolutely CRINGE if you were a young gun draftee with a possibility of coming to Crows... :sick: :sick:

Someone said not long ago that Draper did not want to be drafted by Adelaide.

On the bright side, I may be able to get on an AFL list soon since no one wants to go to a certain club.
Was just about to say I’m sure it got brought up a few days ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back