Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumor summary September 25

• Isaac Cumming still deciding between Port and Adelaide. Suggestions of either a 6 or 4 year deal, with Crows offering more money
  • Tex Walker seems optimistic that Cumming is coming to the club but doesn't really confirm anything
  • Malcom Rosas Jr is staying at Gold Coast
  • Gettable claiming Alex Neal-Bullen will be traded early in the trade period for pick 25
  • No reported interest in Caleb Daniel or James Peatling
  • Port offered Jack Lukosius a 7 year deal to go there
  • Channel 7 reporting that Sid Draper doesn't want to come to the Crows due to our handling of Josh Rachele

Last edited:
Maybe so mate - but was it you or another poster than said Luko's family wasn't big fans of the AFC ? or something to that effect?

Not saying that had any impact on his decision but maybe there is something more to this theme....
2 sources I have at South Adelaide:

An ex football playing peer that's an assistant for South ressies & a nephew who is in the under 16's team who both state that this rumour seems BS.

I've heard rumours on Luko not being a fan of AFC but this is likely gossip, but to be honest I heard he was offered more years amd that's why he went to Port. Not a bad deal when you've been dropped and not lived up to the hype yet...

Not to mention the absolute hacking we have done to Curtin....

Sub in 3 of his first 4 AFL games (or something to that effect).

As I've said previously - you would absolutely CRINGE if you were a young gun draftee with a possibility of coming to Crows... :sick: :sick:
I wouldn’t choose us if I was an AFL player

Maybe so mate - but was it you or another poster than said Luko's family wasn't big fans of the AFC ? or something to that effect?

Not saying that had any impact on his decision but maybe there is something more to this theme....
Just a reminder for those playing at home:

"If you meet an arseh*le in the morning, you met an an arseh*le"

"If you've met arseholes all day, maybe you're the arseh*le"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are the negative stories only about us? Does everyone have it in for us?
Just can't understand all these negative stories as our club is just so ****ing awesome & so ****ing well run...

Some nefarious people are stoking fires and a lot of you guys can’t wait to jump into the flames.

Calm down. Be an adult. It’s just a game.

this board reads more and more like facebook every day. Already 68 pages of pure melt and no rumours.

They are such a lot of whingeing babies. sorry - don't mean to be rude, but it's extraordinary the lengths some people will go to to find the most negative take

Exactly they cant see from.the bs in their eyes and jump at every story that has no facts as gospel

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is worse than the punting intervention I endured at the hands of my family and friends a few Christmas' ago.

2 sources I have at South Adelaide:

An ex football playing peer that's an assistant for South ressies & a nephew who is in the under 16's team who both state that this rumour seems BS.

I've heard rumours on Luko not being a fan of AFC but this is likely gossip, but to be honest I heard he was offered more years amd that's why he went to Port. Not a bad deal when you've been dropped and not lived up to the hype yet...

If Luko is a life long Crows supporter with half a brain, then he has no reason whatsoever to be a fan of this shitshow.

This is such bullshit they are incompetent on every single level the senior players and administrators. Should be absolutely ashamed of themselves that **** up literally everything they touch.

Feels like a shoddy government rather than a football club how can they seriously sit down and think publicly shaming a young player and dropping him for the last round is a smart thing to do from the players mental health to public perception all the while failing at their jobs for the year/ last 5 years and taking no accountability.

It's actually jawdropping they think that was the right move no wonder nobody wants to join us. I feel powerless us supporters have no financial interest in barracking for the club it's passion and these guys are actually getting paid it's insane.
It's like they were trying a modern take on Malcolm Blight style punishment, dressing down one of their own players in front of the media, but they were doing it in an age of social media and rising youth depression. It's just incredible to me that they could be so tone deaf.

This is worse than the punting intervention I endured at the hands of my family and friends a few Christmas' ago.
Some prefer to be delusional & stick their head in the sand.

Yeah, everything is awesome at AFC.

We have just been really, really, really unlucky...

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back