Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumor summary September 25

• Isaac Cumming still deciding between Port and Adelaide. Suggestions of either a 6 or 4 year deal, with Crows offering more money
  • Tex Walker seems optimistic that Cumming is coming to the club but doesn't really confirm anything
  • Malcom Rosas Jr is staying at Gold Coast
  • Gettable claiming Alex Neal-Bullen will be traded early in the trade period for pick 25
  • No reported interest in Caleb Daniel or James Peatling
  • Port offered Jack Lukosius a 7 year deal to go there
  • Channel 7 reporting that Sid Draper doesn't want to come to the Crows due to our handling of Josh Rachele

Last edited:
When you're in the doldrums on field as we are you become a punching bag with all this stuff
images

It's like they were trying a modern take on Malcolm Blight style punishment, dressing down one of their own players in front of the media, but they were doing it in an age of social media and rising youth depression. It's just incredible to me that they could be so tone deaf.
Scary isn't it to be that out of touch with how the world works now. They are so far out of their depth it's laughable. That's why they are getting absolutely torched by the other teams on and off the field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair call. Unbelievably tone deaf comments to the media are his special skill.
The other thing that keeps popping up in my mind is Roo and his demand to negotiate the best deal on everything, that often others in media who've known him for 30 years laugh about (Brereton, Dunstall)

Starting to wonder if Roo's has a used car sales approach to list management that is completely ****ing us

I'm convinced the stench of loser from this club is rubbing off onto the fans.

We need to stop being so sensitive.

I completely agree the treatment of Rachele was rubbish. I don't know who this reporter is, but I'm hearing he has an agenda. Of course he's going to bring up the Rachele story out of the blue to deflect from the Power's finals disaster.

Reality is, the idiots responsible for the Rachele treatment are all still in place. Stories like this just assist in applying pressure for change.

The intent from the story likely wasn't to help the club, it might though.

Hang on so people want to draft a 182cm midfielder now? The last few years everyone has been calling the club out for drafting under 185cm midfielders. Make your minds up people

I'm convinced the stench of loser from this club is rubbing off onto the fans.

We need to stop being so sensitive.

I completely agree the treatment of Rachele was rubbish. I don't know who this reporter is, but I'm hearing he has an agenda. Of course he's going to bring up the Rachele story out of the blue to deflect from the Power's finals disaster.

Reality is, the idiots responsible for the Rachele treatment are all still in place. Stories like this just assist in applying pressure for change.

The intent from the story likely wasn't to help the club, it might though.
It’s a slur on Draper too so we should expect his management to come out and nip it in the butt

It’s a slur on Draper too so we should expect his management to come out and nip it in the butt

My view is it's true. Power nuffy journo looking to use whatever he has on Adelaide.

Why would anyone just make something up like this? It's completely believable.

Likely had this information for weeks, comes out after Power are knocked out..

My view is it's true. Power nuffy journo looking to use whatever he has on Adelaide.

Power got knocked out days ago, everyone has forgotten about that now.

I also think it’s true but some on here are discounting it. But that Port timing is a bit of long bow

Comes out right as everyone’s knickers are in a knot over Lukosios and Cumming.

They’re fishing and some are biting. F*****g dumb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back