Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumor summary September 25

• Isaac Cumming still deciding between Port and Adelaide. Suggestions of either a 6 or 4 year deal, with Crows offering more money
  • Tex Walker seems optimistic that Cumming is coming to the club but doesn't really confirm anything
  • Malcom Rosas Jr is staying at Gold Coast
  • Gettable claiming Alex Neal-Bullen will be traded early in the trade period for pick 25
  • No reported interest in Caleb Daniel or James Peatling
  • Port offered Jack Lukosius a 7 year deal to go there
  • Channel 7 reporting that Sid Draper doesn't want to come to the Crows due to our handling of Josh Rachele

Last edited:
I'm convinced the stench of loser from this club is rubbing off onto the fans.

We need to stop being so sensitive.

I completely agree the treatment of Rachele was rubbish. I don't know who this reporter is, but I'm hearing he has an agenda. Of course he's going to bring up the Rachele story out of the blue to deflect from the Power's finals disaster.

Reality is, the idiots responsible for the Rachele treatment are all still in place. Stories like this just assist in applying pressure for change.

The intent from the story likely wasn't to help the club, it might though.

Reality is they where Idiots long before the Rachele thing.

There IS NO DEFENCE OF THIS SHITSHOW.

I also think it’s true but some on here are discounting it. But that Port timing is a bit of long bow

Regardless. If some Power nuff wants to apply pressure, go for it. If there was a really strong AFC supporter in the media, it's the sort of work they should be doing.

It may benefit us.

I'm sure most here want change, if the spotlight on the club makes supporters uncomfortable, they may just have to suck it up.

Regardless. If some Power nuff wants to apply pressure, go for it. If there was a really strong AFC supporter in the media, it's the sort of work they should be doing.

It may benefit us.

I'm sure most here want change, if the spotlight on the club makes supporters uncomfortable, they may just have to suck it up.
Was Theo Doropolous a Crows man? Feels like he would always handle the Crows stories when he was here. Positive and Negative. Bring Theo back

Was Theo Doropolous a Crows man? Feels like he would always handle the Crows stories when he was here. Positive and Negative. Bring Theo back
He did the gameday stuff but is originally from WA I think.

Bit like Jarrod Walsh, he cheers for whoever pays him.

Remember when Keane walked out on the club due to their handling of Rachele? Neither do I, because it was fiction.

Draft combine is very soon, clubs will no doubt ask Draper whether he actually said this and it won’t take long for that to leak.
It's simple.

Get Josh to sir down and have a chat with he and his family. Don't have any club officials there at all.

It may benefit us.

Some Port nuff? What makes you think he is?

I thought it was just that he wanted to be drafted by a Melb club

Josh has probably done some further digging after reading that, I'm guessing
That isn’t true though, he’s perfectly ok with heading to the Eagles and understands he’s number one on their board. It’s looking like Lalor and FOS could be the first two picks, not sure on order. Jagga Smith a name I’ve heard for our pick if Lalor and Draper were gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Keane walked out on the club due to their handling of Rachele? Neither do I, because it was fiction.

Draft combine is very soon, clubs will no doubt ask Draper whether he actually said this and it won’t take long for that to leak.
Why would other clubs care if he doesn’t want to go to the crows?

It's simple.

Get Josh to sir down and have a chat with he and his family. Don't have any club officials there at all.
Sid would already have had multiple catch ups with our SA based recruiters, most likely Shane Edwards and at least several meetings with Hamish himself during the season given he's in our pick range.. Unless it's acknowledged by his management or the lad himself it's likely Josh Money's fabricated the story.

Sid would already have had multiple catch ups with our SA based recruiters, most likely Shane Edwards and at least several meetings with Hamish himself during the season given he's in our pick range.. Unless it's acknowledged by his management or the lad himself it's likely Josh Money's fabricated the story.
This would be a very dangerous game, all it would take is for Sid or his management to say that’s utter rubbish (and if it’s not true it would be absolutely in their interest to debunk it, given he’s a good chance of being our pick.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back