Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 157 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not though. You're not antivax if you happily accept every vaccine that is relevant to protecting your health but choose to not be COVID vaxxed. Tredrea's risk factor as a healthy 40ish year old was almost zero, surely he's entitled to assess his own risk/reward scenario. At least in a health sense, arguments about losing jobs etc are financial aspects and separate discussions. But he's not anti-vax, he has only ever said that he believed that everyone should make their own decision based on what's best for their own health.

He is antivax in the sense that he parrotted factually suspect antivax talking points as a public figure. He is free to make whatever decison he likes, but he should have kept his trap shut. He probably wishes he kept his trap shut given the outcome of his lawsuit.

Re: Channel 9 dismisal of Tredders.

They were paying him nearly 200k a year for a pisstake gig at a local news station. I don't think that the smart decision to take the opportunity to jettison him and save that money makes up for the poor decision of hiring him on a contract like that in the first place. Yikes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else hear the end of the Rory Laird interview on SEN yesterday arvo? When a text came through about whether we will see him kick a goal this week, he snapped back and said somethin along the lines of 'does he realise I'm now playing back!'

Does this mean Max will be playing fulltime mid for the rest of the year do you think?

Anyone else hear the end of the Rory Laird interview on SEN yesterday arvo? When a text came through about whether we will see him kick a goal this week, he snapped back and said somethin along the lines of 'does he realise I'm now playing back!'

Does this mean Max will be playing fulltime mid for the rest of the year do you think?

I think he will be, they seemed pretty happy with it last match against a decent midfield.

What does seem pretty clear is our midfield coach is about as useful as a Billionaires submarine

If people want to carry on about playing people in their correct positions, then play Max in defence where he belongs.

One of the funniest parts of Covid were some of the people who were very serious about making medical decisions for themselves also being the same type of people that would have inhaled the vaccine if it was in pill form, stamped with a Mercedes logo, and found on the floor of a Nightclub bathroom.

Of the people that I know chose to not be vaccinate, none, zero, come across as the type to indulge in illicit substances. The pool is shallow though, it’s really on Tredders, the nurse from our AFLW side, the 2 AFL players, local club golf pro, head greenkeeper and a committee member. But I’m sure you took a lot of interest in the types of people who chose to not get vaxxed and can therefore align them with the type you mentioned.

Of course, it might just be that you’re not that bright too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back