Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 157 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If these fxxkheads think blowing pick 4 on Luko is a good idea and they actually go through with it.. Crows supporters should burn westlakes to the ground.. then wait till the new facilities are built.. then fxxkn burn them to the ground too..

The worry is.. These muppets actually think laird and crouch are gun mids.. they have no thoughts at all of bolstering current mid stocks with top 5 draft picks..

anyone here that thinks the club management wouldnt spend 4 on Luko has had up their arse for the last decade.. clearly havent been paying any attention whatsoever to the utter incompetence wafting from the morons running it..

the club is that fxxkn stupid.

I’d do that, I’m not a huge Luko guy but I can see him being a productive 3rd tall next to our two young KPFs

Could still probably get a Lindsay/Travaglia/Bo Allan at 7, too
Luko for a second rounder with us taking his full contract… yes.. luko for our first this year or next year..

FXXK NO.. would be utterly ridiculous..

Luko for a second rounder with us taking his full contract… yes.. luko for our first this year or next year..

FXXK NO.. would be utterly ridiculous..
A first straight-up would be stupid, yeah. I even think shuffling our pick down from 4 to 12 would be a bad deal for us

I’d do the two-pick shuffle down, though

Not this draft...it's chockers with excellent midfield prospects...Bo Allan for example likely goes at 6 onwards, he's an absolute athletic big bodied brute of a lad that takes no prisoners. Patrick Cripps with wheels.
Bookmarked. Your boy won't give him a second glance then.

Huh? I only have one account on here.

conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

but we would have been up and momentum was with us and they would have had less than 1 minute to beat us - we would have been in front which entirely changes the game
They kicked a solitary point in the last quarter. The chances of us losing if that goal was allowed were tiny indeed.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our first rounder should not be on offer. Suns would want a player that can slot into their 23. Potentially Berry/Crouch and our second rounder? Not sure an inside mid is a need but don’t know who else we could offer?

Think the rumor on sen was that Darren Burgess went up there.
Also JJ didn’t seem to have any inside information, it was just him opinion and was in the no camp for adelaide getting him.
Wants a midfield first (don’t we all)
Ahh, so we ain’t gaining Luko or getting rid of Nicks after all.

Just possibly losing one of our biggest competitive advantages in Burgess…

Our first rounder should not be on offer. Suns would want a player that can slot into their 23. Potentially Berry/Crouch and our second rounder? Not sure an inside mid is a need but don’t know who else we could offer?
Genuinely not sure GC would entertain any of those mids with their pretty stacked - superior - young brigade and Touk Miller

Sorry my mistake, thought your post meant Burgo not Nicks but if both going up that’s interesting…..any injured quality GC player than we could tempt with Burgess expertise?
I only heard burgo on the radio but read nicks on here, so put 2&2 together

Are we sure it’s for Luko tho? What’s to say Nicks isn’t going up to meet with say Stuart Dew? Senior assistant gig maybe? 🤔

Just reclaiming something that was rightfully ours in Noah Anderson

I didn’t actually change my name, its a new account.

I started as Crow Envy but got banned from the Port board, so started up Elite Crow.

Closed Elite Crow as I had enough of this place, especially getting into shit fights on the politics board.

Then later started posting again as Crow Envy. Had a run in with a lefty mod who decided to hand out multiple infractions for consecutive posts instead of one. I went off and decided enoughs enough so closed that.

Then I opened up GK and you couldn’t be happier.

I’ve never hid who I was though.

Who were you having shit fights with on the politics board?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back