Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 157 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Best news about Luko being dropped is there goes any chance of pick 4 being involved. Not best 23 = not 1st round pick imo
Rankine also got dropped in his time at the Suns if I recall correctly? Might have even been more than once?

One things for sure, Hardwick will hold players to account. As all good coaches do
Lukosius had a good season playing in the forward line last year, Hardwick then initially played him in the back line and then moved him back forward and he hasn't been as good as last year outside of kicking 5 goals against Geelong.

Rankine also got dropped in his time at the Suns if I recall correctly? Might have even been more than once?
Being dropped as an established player is more damning than being dropped in your early days

Takes away a lot of bargaining power for the Suns

Oh dear, post my whole post if you are going to quote me.

If you see a Luko as a competitive beast that is worth our attention - good for you.

If you want to show the exceptions that prove the rule … knock yourself out.

I don’t see the characteristics I need to see in a player of Luke’s build or position. I made it very clear multiple times that he would be welcome in our 22 at the right price… in fact if you look back you’ll see I referred to Luko as an upgrade a loooong time ago … you are stuck on a “trying to win BF” loop that clouds your ability to make sensible choices.

So go find some other topic that you struggle to comprehend and hound someone else about that.
You noticed that as wellđź‘Ť

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we downgrade our first for their first plus whatever our 2nd pick is for whatever theirs is immediately after that how are we looking for Lukosius currency?

Cap space
+ 1st and 2nd round upgrades

Enough? They're probably a bit too close to us on the ladder for that
No. Our first is for an elite mid only.

1x 2nd rounder is plenty.

He's not a gun.

I tend to agree but I think it will be a future first with a whole lot of other pick swaps.

I don't think the Suns will want another pick this year and we won't give up pick 4.

Its possible that a combination of Keane, Berry and some other lower pick swaps could land a future 1st in some form so it could even be that pick.

I tend to agree but I think it will be a future first with a whole lot of other pick swaps.

I don't think the Suns will want another pick this year and we won't give up pick 4.

I thinks possible that a combination of Keane, Berry anf some other lower pick swaps could land a future 1st in some form so it could even be that pick.
If the Suns want a future pick, then future 2nd.

Luko is not worth a 1st rounder or 2x 2nd rounders.

He's not a need nor is he a gun.

How do you propose that works if the players don’t want to be traded?
"Hey Rory, you've been great. We love you. But reality is we think your future is in the SANFL....there is an alternative though..."

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back