Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 157 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We just need more players that can ski well, down hill or otherwise
downhill-charlie-gif.524026

Six years in the system now and he’s still largely riding on potential and can’t find a permanent role. Do you think he’s worth more than a late first?
Plenty of good footballers have been dropped and gone on to have excellent careers. Dimma has to blame someone for not getting the results he covets especially losing to the Weagles last week, let's face it he ain't the messiah up there just yet given the talent base he has at his fingertips. I'd give them our 2025 1st rounder at a pinch as long as we got their 2nd back.

Plenty of good footballers have been dropped and gone on to have excellent careers. Dimma has to blame someone for not getting the results he covets especially losing to the Weagles last week, let's face it he ain't the messiah up there just yet given the talent base he has at his fingertips. I'd give them our 2025 1st rounder at a pinch as long as we got their 2nd back.
I’m not denying Luko’s talent, highlighted by the fact I still think he’s worth a pick within the first round (which seems a minority opinion on here). We’re too hard to read going into 2025, I’d be much more comfortable walking away from the trade than offering our first.

27, F2 and part of Berry/Keane currency should we trade either would be the maximum I’d offer.

Sen are talking about a potential Walker retirement announcement tomorrow? Apparently based on comments by Nicks today. Anyone hear what was said?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They might, but if my thoughts are on the money - they are manoeuvring for a play for Draper. Hope I am wrong.
I doubt they get up that far

I can see them getting two firsts for Houston though, so they’ll be able to get some top young talent in the door whilst not downgrading heavily from Houston to Perryman

You banking on a 17 year old Welsh to come in and make an impact immediately?

We can easily have a future forward line that revolves around Thilthorpe, FOG, Luko and Welsh.

Look at 2017 and go like for like - TT = Jenkins, FOG = Walker, Luko = Lynch and then young Welsh can play the McGovern/Otten forward role.

Look, I know what example you are making but can you never type the bolded bit ever again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back