Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't be surprised if he did something silly like cross behind a tram or something
He got hit by a truck and was crossing with a several others according to the media I thought, doesn't sound like your sort of scenario.

Poor take? Disrespect?

I've done nothing of the sort - super sad but how does one get hit by a truck and the driver released by police the same day and it not mean he was crossing the road without the right way?

I literally see people attempt risks in traffic every single day at work - not a stretch that's what happened here

It's not disrespectful, it's what happens

Poor take? Disrespect?

I've done nothing of the sort - super sad but how does one get hit by a truck and the driver released by police the same day and it not mean he was crossing the road without the right way?

I literally see people attempt risks in traffic every single day at work - not a stretch that's what happened here

Poor take? Disrespect?

Because if the driver of the truck was not charged with anything, then he's free to go?

Could be just a genuine horrible accident.

My mail is Nathan Bassett will be an assistant next year. A very uninspiring appointment to say the least, if true.

I dont think Bassett will be a good fit - I rate Bassett I just dont rate the AFCs ability to handle criticism or direct confontation

Our past history suggests we isolate those individuals
Josh Francou a recent example. Assuming Marty Mattner had the same issue.

Still, only way for these issues to get fixed is for someone inside to be willing to call them out.

I dont think Bassett will be a good fit - I rate Bassett I just dont rate the AFCs ability to handle criticism or direct confontation

Our past history suggests we isolate those individuals

So it's........

Sign Assistant Coach who no one wants - Crows fault
Sign Assistant Coach who comes with a great rep - Crows will ruin him

So cringe.

My mail is Nathan Bassett will be an assistant next year. A very uninspiring appointment to say the least, if true.
I like how Bass goes about his coaching
For me, he looks like the best appointment the club could make in years compared to the coaches we have at present.
If true, I wonder who he replaces

I just cant see him and Nicks working together though
And I would be surprised if Roo let him in the door

For me, he looks like the best appointment the club could make in years compared to the coaches we have at present.

Yeh, I have to admit I’m sceptical too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The difference between Bassett and Nicks is Bassett doesn't like losing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back