Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If it's random, 27% chance none of those teams pick before us. If we expand it to the number of teams where he's not in the top 3, chance becomes even less.
Ok I realise this is getting pedantic but am keen to understand your math. Like a year 8 maths exam haha

It was stated 6 teams have Draper as their number one pick ie every third team (may or may not include us - we don’t know).

Therefore, if every third team has Draper as the number one draft pick and there are 3 teams picking before us….how does that not make it likely one of them would select him? What am I doing wrong?

So going off the last couple of pages of news;

Keane going to Ireland and not playing the last game of the season surely he’s gone - why Would you not play the last game of the season when you could fly out the next day from Sydney or later from
Adelaide?

Bassett in - Nicks replacement as 2025 progresses.

Rachelle if dropped should ask to leave -absolute frog shite decision.

Laird even if you have Mitchell Park connections I’m starting to really dislike you - no leadership qualities or sense of team at all.
Don't reckon any of the rumours you've quoted will happen. We have a number of Trolls--one in particular that delights in posting bs rumours to stir the bed wetters up.
With Rachelle, would be wise to wait until the team is announced before piling shit on the club yet again. That last is not directed at you WGG. You're a reasonable poster.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't reckon any of the rumours you've quoted will happen. We have a number of Trolls--one in particular that delights in posting bs rumours to stir the bed wetters up.
With Rachelle, would be wise to wait until the team is announced before piling shit on the club yet again. That last is not directed at you WGG. You're a reasonable poster.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
But we do know Murphy will still be named

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok I realise this is getting pedantic but am keen to understand your math. Like a year 8 maths exam haha

It was stated 6 teams have Draper as their number one pick ie every third team (may or may not include us - we don’t know).

Therefore, if every third team has Draper as the number one draft pick and there are 3 teams picking before us….how does that not make it likely one of them would select him? What am I doing wrong?
I got it a bit wrong but the idea is the same. It's not completely accurate though because of various other factors.

Assuming one of the teams is not the Crows:

12/17 * 11/16 * 10/15 = 32%, means there is a 68% chance of Draper going before us.

Josh Rachele - “too selfish, doesn’t show team first values”

Mark Keane - “please don’t leave us. Don’t worry about playing the last game, celebrating the end of season with your team mates, attending the best and fairest. You do you, and see you in November”

Well no one in their right mind is choosing us right now, so cross Luko off the list.

“I’m a Crows man. To be honest I always hated Port as a kid. I trained there over the pre-season and love it, so I love them now and don’t mind them at all. But if you’re a Crows fan, you’re certainly not a Port fan back in Adelaide,” Lukosius told foxfooty.com.au.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back