Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL, are you seriously thinking a bottom 4 finish 5 years into a rebuild is the stuff of contentment...I can tell you for a fact that plenty of crows supporters I know and are members barely rocked up to games this year they were that unhappy with how the side is performing and that the club didn't read the room and moved on a new coach
LOL …. losses always impact crowds, but not the desert some protesters hoped for

Winning changes everything …. attitudes, attendances ect

Most in the PS poll had us in the eight this year ….. it’s historically fact that people turn quickly in an emotional game … you watch it turn again next year

Not the first time a club has hit a bump in the improvement curve, and then bounced back

For a lot of players, it’s another 20 games of experience, another year of maturity ….. Curtin will be better, Pedlar back, a couple of trade in’s

Management will accept a one year blip … not two years though

People will get excited again quickly …. i’ve witnessed it too many times

Totally disagree with the “we’re not a good club”

This board provides an outlet for the minority to agitate …. it’s not representative of the supporter base

I do think most would be dismayed with the rachele / laird events of the last few days …. but historically we get more things right than wrong …. and no club is perfect

Look at MELB with Petracca & Oliver
St Kilda with their list …. GC being GC. after a history of excessive top Draft selections & a dream fixture, only to fail

People on this board continuously bemoaned that we had never truly bottomed out for top Draft picks ….. and then when we do, complain about not making finals
We bottomed out in a year we declared we'd embrace expectations and make the finals. Fantastic result!

"The key backman returned to Ireland on Thursday for what Nicks said were personal reasons and will miss Adelaide's last game of the season, against Sydney on Saturday night.

Asked if the 24-year-old had walked out on the Crows, Nicks replied: "I can guarantee that is not the case."

Is that anything like saying the board has the full backing of the coach. :think:
That's like me leaving work and going on personal leave and someone saying, I walked out on the workplace.

I’m a huge wrap for what he could become and don’t want any of our defenders traded.
If though it is his choice to go it won’t be for chips or he comes back to play another year. Or would be a pick close to that of Alex Dodson’s value or at least enough to work with and a greater need for the club.
I’m not even sure he could play Gaelic for € while under contract and not fronting, but happy to be corrected.
Also a year out of AFL at this stage would hold back his development, think we hold more cards than most think.
If we can't wangle a pick for Dodson there looks to be an even better 200cm+ prospect on the horizon for 2025's draft.

Like Dodson he will have to choose between Footy and basketball at some point given he's also come up through an elite basketball pathway but his game for the Calder Cannons vs the Dandenong Stingrays on the weekend was sensational as an underager 22/08/2007 birthdate 30 disposals 12 kicks 18 handballs 10 marks 2 tackles 17 hit outs 4 i50's 2 r50's 2.1.

His name Cooper Duff-Tytler, might pay to put that name in your 2025 black book.

1724387510322.png

If we can't wangle a pick for Dodson there looks to be an even better 200cm+ prospect on the horizon for 2025's draft.

Like Dodson he will have to choose between Footy and basketball at some point given he's also come up through an elite basketball pathway but his game for the Calder Cannons vs the Dandenong Stingrays on the weekend was sensational as an underager 22/08/2007 birthdate 30 disposals 12 kicks 18 handballs 10 marks 2 tackles 17 hit outs 4 i50's 2 r50's 2.1.

His name Cooper Duff-Tytler, might pay to put that name in your 2025 black book.

View attachment 2088506

Any bloke with 2 Beers in his name is good by me, hopefully he can futbal .

These young players coming through sure are impressive for 200 cm +

Any bloke with 2 Beers in his name is good by me, hopefully he can futbal .

These young players coming through sure are impressive for 200 cm +
Maybe thats Murphy's problem, he only has 1 Beer in his name. :$

giphy.webp

He’s not our Mod, he’s a Mod for fantasy football board believe it or not. He’s progressed his career, from saving Golden North to moderating a bunch of kids playing fantasy teams.

So yeah you can

Next question is how much trolling can a mod do before being removed as a mod so we can all put him on ignore?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Keane, people said he trained yesterday. SO why would he train and then walk out of the club? Why would he bother going to training? Like you are going to quit work but first you want to just work for the day first?
Which people said he trained yesterday?

LOL, are you seriously thinking a bottom 4 finish 5 years into a rebuild is the stuff of contentment...I can tell you for a fact that plenty of crows supporters I know and are members barely rocked up to games this year they were that unhappy with how the side is performing and that the club didn't read the room and moved on a new coach
"Plenty of supporters I know"

That is not an example of any kind of fact or proof. At best it might be an observation but even then it is just the stuff of pub talk.

Don't waste our time.

In all seriousness, how is it a Mod from another board we can’t put on ignore? Thats just cruel
I remember back in the day, Deaneus would tear apart the Blues on their board. Legendary trolling.

He’s not our Mod, he’s a Mod for fantasy football board believe it or not. He’s progressed his career, from saving Golden North to moderating a bunch of kids playing fantasy teams.

So yeah you can
Wayne puts in a hell of a lot of hours which is greatly appreciated.
As far as kids playing fantasy teams 😂 not quite.
Some of the $250 - $500 entry 20 player cash leagues have line ups to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back