Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And for whatever reason I somehow ended up being the designated sounding board for the Carlton mods to complain about it to.

Fun times 🤣

Damn I miss him being here
They just went straight to Chief when I liked a couple of their posts... after we won the inaugural Survivor & I out strategised them.

Not sure who took it worse... Carlton or Hawks mod.

Btw, reckon ODN is one of the better ones.

Me and my mates from work having doing it for 10 years. Cash league has been a fun, and the banter is legendary.

Despite what this boards thoughts on Wayne, he has been an excellent AFL Fantasy mod.
I can see why ;)

Perhaps for you, but if we took a poll of the most annoying posters, I guarantee you Wayne would make the top 3 in a canter!

Currently the biggest troll on this board.

Disagreeing isn't being a troll.

This board can be a massive echo chamber, and everyone gets their knickers in a knot when someone comes in with a different opinion.

Like I said, I don't always agree, but it's much better than just living in the bubble.

This board can be a massive echo chamber, and everyone gets their knickers in a knot when someone comes in with a different opinion.

Like I said, I don't always agree, but it's much better than just living in the bubble.
You honestly believe that he believes everything he posts?

Really?

It is consistent.

Maybe consistently odd, but I kind of like it.
But you didn't answer the question I posed... do you think he really believes what he is posting or has another agenda?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s more than disagreeing though.
He’ll engage until he’s wrong and then disappears.
Accuses people of not reading when it’s him not reading properly.
I’ve provided two examples earlier.

Perhaps for you, but if we took a poll of the most annoying posters, I guarantee you Wayne would make the top 3 in a canter!

Currently the biggest troll on this board.
No 1 on my list is the poster that frequents the International Politics thread, no not the Salty one...:gradcap:

Only poster I have on ignore.

Yeah, I'm past any PC ....or caring what people think

Retired, and will post MY THOUGHTS on subjects .....First Grand Final I attended was in 1964 as a SACA Member

I'm past the emotional aspects of the game, although I still get angry if we do stupid things in a loss .....

These posters who are scared to post their true thoughts, for fear of being attacked, denigrated, or not with the cool group ....that thinking "may pass", depending on intelligence level

LOL, I went to a ST Kilda Game with my CFO in the early days in Melbourne .....a nicer, well spoken bloke, you'll ever meet ....but he was a lunatic at the game

The point I raise is, there's no way he could have an objective view on the game or players .....same with those who have half a dozen pots at a game ....which is the sum total of beers I've had in all the games I've attended

It’s more than disagreeing though.
He’ll engage until he’s wrong and then disappears.
Accuses people of not reading when it’s him not reading properly.
I’ve provided two examples earlier.
If I called out every fictitious statement, error in meaning of words ....now that would be annoying

If I called out every fictitious statement, error in meaning of words ....now that would be annoying
Your poor comprehension is well known around here as is your slinking away.

How about the other day when you said I was lying about the club didn’t think Worrell and Doedee could play together and they clearly preferred an injured Doedee.

I then posted a PM of mine from the time and yet it’s crickets and then you again go on to say Worrell said he wasn’t ready, yeah early on, not in 2022!

Way to completely misread what I wrote!
Mostyn a perfect example of Wayne either intentionally or unintentionally not reading what is written.

Yeah, I'm past any PC ....or caring what people think

Retired, and will post MY THOUGHTS on subjects .....First Grand Final I attended was in 1964 as a SACA Member

I'm past the emotional aspects of the game, although I still get angry if we do stupid things in a loss .....

These posters who are scared to post their true thoughts, for fear of being attacked, denigrated, or not with the cool group ....that thinking "may pass", depending on intelligence level

LOL, I went to a ST Kilda Game with my CFO in the early days in Melbourne .....a nicer, well spoken bloke, you'll ever meet ....but he was a lunatic at the game

The point I raise is, there's no way he could have an objective view on the game or players .....same with those who have half a dozen pots at a game ....which is the sum total of beers I've had in all the games I've attended
Who holds up the bar sucks down 6 pots at a game? ;)

Who holds up the bar sucks down 6 pots at a game? ;)
Yeah, I'm a wowser re drinking at a game ....Bourbon and Whisky only these days, but not at the footy, unless I was having dinner at Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back