Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 163 81.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh I agree and in that scenario, we are kicking the can down the road a year in the hope we can have a pick to get Sharpe (who to my eye looks a superb player in the making). It would still give us a crack this year but not at the top end. It was just a thought.

Oh sure, the other problem is you really can't afford to kick that can down the road any longer and we're stuck hoping this year was a aberration.

After all, Dawson is 28 next year, Rankine is 25. The clock is ticking on two star players.

If your source is real, my comment shouldn't mean anything.
my point is this, you make the comment to me when I simply retorted to the person who made the "source" comment in the first place. all of the evidence and all of the talk here in melbourne is that hes coming to adelaide. i will back multiple melbourne journos before Trigger13s source. the irony is this is your exact point - you just made it to the wrong person

Thilthorpes knee being worse than they first said (was correct)
well i could have told you that. i was at that following training session and saw him with my own eyes. it was clear he was rooted... that doesn't need a source - get to training

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my point is this, you make the comment to me when I simply retorted to the person who made the "source" comment in the first place. all of the evidence and all of the talk here in melbourne is that hes coming to adelaide. i will back multiple melbourne journos before Trigger13s source. the irony is this is your exact point - you just made it to the wrong person

So you're saying your "source" is a bunch of journalist who regularly write misleading and inaccurate stories?

Awesome.

My apologies as you made it sounds like you had inside knowledge.

Guys, let’s all take a chill pill rather than trying to work out how many runs on the board I have or don’t have. My source this time around is connected to the player manager world. I said, if I’m wrong, I’ll cop it. But I’m pretty confident we aren’t getting luko. Which makes sense given port are still playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back